Essential The Official Battle Rap Random Thoughts Thread (URL, KOTD, UW etc...)

Daps
If this is a one day tournament it’s going to produce terrible content.

All of the chrome 23 footage has looked like bullshyt. The footage is so bad that it’s like I don’t get it. Why not hire proven people in the culture?
I remember Avo reached out for the 1st event, Idk who did the 2nd but Avo should be the one producing it, Idk if Remy would rock with him cause of what he did in the past, etc.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does Smack throw up those devil horns?

Random but I'm just curious if there's a reason...no Queens squad throws that, shyt weird. They all weird wicked nigs, lol, smh.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps

Random but I'm just curious if there's a reason...no Queens squad throws that, shyt weird. They all weird wicked nigs, lol, smh.
Crazy enough, one of them dudes that was a guest on Queenzflip’s show mentioned that in a blog that HHIR posted. I forgot his name but he went off on Smack about doing that.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

Massa Smack on that black magic shyt.

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
I like the 1 day tournament idea.. Shows true Skill in my opinion.

They be having months and still fck up anyway.. So it should be interesting.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

You can hear the pain in his voice

GentleVariableApe-max-1mb.gif

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Cliffnotes brethren?
Basically was saying battle rap is his safe haven, that's why he's still here and is still in spaces and tweeting. Battle rappers need to show more appreciation for each other. He said he won't be around for it, so this is for them to take with them. How Big T, Hollow, Mickey always been guys who been real since day one with him. Even him and Verb is still battle rap shyt, they had many phone convos over the years. He did Midnight Madness to show appreciation to everyone. He said he will probably never battle rap on stage again and that's his reality. He let it slip the he's facing a Federal Rico for a Homicide.