The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
I wonder who Diana is going to have the hots for in future films? Supes...or will they go the JLU route:

Batman is like "Yeaaah, I aint letting anywhere around my dikk after you just crushed that gargoyle statue. :birdman:"

Damn he's known as The Batman he instills fear in his foes/
Also as Bruce Wayne known to be cold on dem hoes...

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
433508.jpg

sexy_wonder_woman_wallpaper_by_ethaclane-d6dyglo.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I hear this criticism alot and I am curious as to what exactly is "doing it right"? Doing it like Marvel? Y'know copying Marvel isn't the only way to create a movie universe for their heroes and considering it is Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman (all characters with familiarity among the majority of people who would see a film like this) it is not necessary to do individual films introducing each character one at a time.
Plus all we know about this movie is that it is going to focus on Superman and Batman...Wonder Woman's part is likely to not be that big and their hasn't even been an official announcement of who the villain is yet. So considering how little we know about the film it seems a bit too soon to shyt on it for "rushing" things.
sorry this is super late

i mean they dont necessarily have to have individual films but it helps introduce the character for the audience, unless they just want the audience to go off of the nolan films. or maybe they will spend a good portion of the movie introducing Affleck Batman. it would be a disservice to the character to just have him as a side guy or maybe thats the goal since its a "superman" movie.

just seems like its being rushed so they can get some of this comic book movie money and slow down marvel.

i take it for example the amazing spiderman you thought that was unnecessary then since spiderman is a notable character. but toby pete parker/spiderman and garfield pete parker/spiderman are different im sure you'd agree.

we'll see how it is. im sure visually it will be nice, we'll see how it is plot wise unless they are shooting for just a popcorn flick for the summer

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I used to be about these solo films but watching Marvel Studios do that.... a lot of them end up being some bullshyt. Thor: Dark World was alright, better than his first flick. First cap was just ok. First Iron Man was great but I didn't like the sequels.

I feel if the character is well known like a Wonder Woman you don't necessarily have to do a full length introduction, origins, etc.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why do y'all keep saying being rushed like the announcement was made last week vas the movie dropping next summer?

Also do y'all really be thinking the news we be hearing or the sources be having this info like in real time???

I'm sure this has been thought of some time ago and damn.... I don't even think the actors even seen a script yet!!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why do y'all keep saying being rushed like the announcement was made last week vas the movie dropping next summer?

Also do y'all really be thinking the news we be hearing or the sources be having this info like in real time???

I'm sure this has been thought of some time ago and damn.... I don't even think the actors even seen a script yet!!

yeah WB definitely came out a while ago and said they're farther along on this than people think and Snyder and Goyer have been working on this since they wrapped Man of Steel so yeah this isn't some flash in the pan idea. They have a plan. Whether everyone likes it or not is a different story but this has been thought out

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

They've filmed scenes already breh

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00065146.html

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

I don't think people are talking about this movie in particular being rushed, just the franchise as a whole. We got Man of Steel as the first movie of the new DC lineup, and now the sequel is gonna have both Batman and Wonder Woman in it. Just feels like they're taking all these shortcuts to have a Justice League movie asap to get that Avengers money.

You can hate on the way Marvel did their individual super hero movies, but that shyt WORKED. Batman will be ok with debuting in the MOS sequel cuz the Nolan movies are still in recent memory (even tho it's a different Batman). Wonder Woman would've been better off IMO with her own debut movie first. It could actually be dope if done right. Just focus more on the amazon stuff and Greek mythology background that Hollywood has been so in love with this past decade.

Like dude said in this thread, the average person won't know shyt about Wonder Woman and probably couldn't name more than two of her villains.