The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want a damn sequel to Man of Steel not this shyt. If they wanna make a Justice League movie then make one don't do some stealth the next Superman movie is gonna form the Justice League shyt.

They're just introducing these characters. I doubt WW will have a huge role. Probably more of the lines of Hawkeye in the first Thor. It's still about Bats and Supes.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
This shyt is gonna be a sensational disaster.

Can't wait.

fukk Zack Snyder.

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Darkness falls? :patrice: sounds like a title to a movie already made.

They should treat like a rap album.

Man of Steel ft Batman

:russ: this nikka...

Really though a black actress for Batman's love interest... :shaq:

Kerry Washington :noah::noah::noah:
kerry-washington-maxim-shoot.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Anyone wanting to see another Batman origins (Batman Begins is right there) or even Wonder Woman origins needs to fukk off, nobody wanna see that shyt again. Everyone knows damn well who these characters are.

Who the fukk is talking about an origins movie in here? We just don't see the point in stuffing a supposed Superman solo-movie full of other characters.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They're just introducing these characters. I doubt WW will have a huge role. Probably more of the lines of Hawkeye in the first Thor. It's still about Bats and Supes.
I agree, I think it will be glimpses/cameos of Wonder Woman and any other super heroes to help set up the reality of other super-powered people in the world and as a set-up for the Justice League movie.
Because in addition to the rumor about Nightwing there is also a rumor that The Flash is supposed to be shown in this movie too and I doubt they are going to deviate from the main story of Batman and Superman meeting to focus on other heroes all that long.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont like the idea of them taking away superman's shine with the intro of other super heros.

it would be kinda dope tho if they show Jor el contacting Bruce's father about sending him to earth and that be the connection to make them join up

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There is no Marvel Blueprint.

This is what Marvel did. They cast Downey Jr. as Iron Man and he was tremendous in the role. Then Downey carried the Iron Man success over to the Avengers film where "oh look, a Marvel super team! Fun!!!" happened...

Now all of the movies are seeing a post-Avengers bump at the box office. But none of this happens without Downey Jr. being as engaging as he was/is in the Tony Stark role.

Cap and Thor were successful but nowhere near what the Iron Man movies and especially Avengers did..

Now all of a sudden Thor: Dark World is going to do $600M+ worldwide which is more than $150M than the original. Cap will see a similar bump.

This was all Downey Jr. with a little of "awesome, all of these heroes in the same film!!" mixed in.

Origins movies had almost nothing to do with the success Marvel is having right now. Cap, first Thor and Hulk were all forgettable.