Reppin
Behind You
0ejspKO.jpg

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/180841-joaquin-phoenix-sought-for-batman-vs-superman-role

Joaquin Phoenix could very soon be headed to DC Comics' big screen universe. Variety reports that Warner Bros. is very keen on casting the Herstar for Zack Snyder's upcoming Batman vs. Superman, likely in the role of the sequel's central villain, which has long been rumored to be Lex Luthor.

Batman vs. Superman will feature the return of Henry Cavill asSuperman, facing off against Ben Affleck as Batman/Bruce Wayne. In addition, the film will mark the big screen debut of Wonder Woman as played by Gal Gadot.

Following a brief break from acting as part of the preparation for his quasi-documentary I'm Still Here, Phoenix returned to the big screen for Paul Thomas Anderson's The Master last year. In addition to Spike Jonze's Her, which hits theaters in a limited release this week, Phoenix can be seen coming up in Anderson's Thomas Pynchon adaptation, Inherent Vice.

Production on Batman vs. Superman will begin early next year at the Michigan Motion Picture Studios in Pontiac where it will occupy all seven sound stages on the lot in addition to several locations around the state. Also starring Amy Adams, Diane Lane and Laurence Fishburne, the Zack Snyder-directed Batman vs. Superman hits theaters on July 17, 2015.

joaquin as lex and momoa as bizarro :ohlawd:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
For the anti-Goyer people this should come as good news.

Batman-Superman Film Enlists 'Argo' Writer
Chris Terrio, who recently changed agencies from CAA to WME, has a strong relationship with the film's star Ben Affleck.
Warner Bros. is bringing Argo writerChris Terrio into the Batman-Superman universe.

The Oscar-winning writer, who recently changed agencies from CAA to WME, has been brought in to write a draft of the Man of Steel follow-up,the untitled Batman-Superman movie.

Terrio has a strong relationship with the studio and the film's star Ben Affleck. Affleck directed and starred in Argo, which won last year's best picture Oscar for Warners.

David Goyer wrote the screenplay, which is based on characters created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster(Superman) and Bob Kane (Batman). But sources say Terrio has been brought in to get the script in shape before filming begins. Goyer has been tied up with a number of other DC Comics titles including Sandman.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/batman-superman-chris-terrio-write-666735

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
:pachaha:

Batman on Film speculated that Amazons and Wonder Woman would be descendants of the Kryptonians that tried to colonize Earth and almost broke the internet in half.

http://www.newsarama.com/19980-wonder-woman-is-kryptonian-non-rumor-inspires-internet-frenzy.html
I reserve my deepest nerd rage for anything Batman related. I'd have ruined my coli name if that turned out to be true with the amount of bytch I'd leave here :whew:

I dare them to do something this ignorant :comeon:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Superman about to be pushed to the bushes in his own movie, look what happened to Bats when they gave dude the role of the Joker.... they got people coming out the woodworks for this one.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So this is the route they going to set up that Justice League movie?... :patrice:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I love how over the top some online nerds get over every unsubstantiated rumor that pops up about this movie.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
4iRMtcf.jpg

CosmicBookNews.com's DC Entertainment source has provided us with some possible information on Gal Gadot and Wonder Woman for Batman Vs. Superman.

We're told Gal Gadot will be put on a 3500 calorie-a-day diet training three hours a day possibly with trainer Mark Twight.

Some details we have been given on the Wonder Woman costume include it will be similar to 300 and Greek Mythology.

The Golden Eagle breast plate is still there as are the bracelets on her wrists as well as the crown with a red torso top, which is more like protective thick leather armor and red knee high boots.

Our DC Entertainment source then said things start to change as he looked at art with about 40 different versions designed all with different bottoms. Some of the designs had the classic pants look, trousers, skirts, everything.

Our DC Entertainment source believes the one chosen is a sort of dark blue skirt with a belt around the top where a sword and lasso hang from. The source also believes Wonder Woman will have a round gold and black shield and possibly a red cape that sits to the right hand side.

We are also told Wonder Woman is definitely not Kryptonian.

Some story elements for Batman Vs. Superman are said to include the fallout from the destruction in Metropolis and public opinion. These are things that people felt were missing from Man of Steel that were left out deliberately to be included in the sequel.

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/exclusive-description-gal-gadots-wonder-woman-costume