The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm still amazed that so many people are praising affleck. it's like I don't even believe them yet.

what a twist it would be if affleck is actually the best thing about it.

The fact that he's one of the brightest spots of this movie speaks to the level of fukkery and quality.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK why? Why are critics so enamored with Marvel for like no apparent reason other than the material?

You tell me. It's not like these critics aren't either CORPORATELY bought or biased fanboys themselves. Nah, that's impossible! :wtb:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Yup and my question for everyone in here... stan.. no stan.. hater.. whatever. My question is why SHOULD Batman v. Superman be 'fun'? A bunch of people fukkING DIED. Why would @Bruce Wayne want to joke around about that? Why wouldn't humans be reevaluating this super hero shyt? It makes no sense at all for this movie to be humorous.

Critics are retarded :manny:

Because marvel stans need some cheering up and warm fun from their obvious boring lives... thats why the dark tone is bad for them, it reminds them of their grim lives smh...

apparently, movies only work in 1 tone now smh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
really breh? u expected this to be ironman 2 status? as many posts as u have in this thread u didnt even expect it to be better than MoS? :comeon: i call bullshyt, point blank

I wasn't high on the casting of Eisenberg and I did not like the inclusion of Doomsday who I hate.. but I do have high expectations for a lot of the other shyt in there, mostly Affleck's portrayal of Wayne and a new Batman. No need to try to get inside my head, I'll tell you straight up how I think, there is no agenda with me. :manny:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are people happy this movie is apparently bad :why:? Y'all take these stab wars too seriously. I just want a good flick :snoop:
I think it will still be a cool movie.I just know the beginning is going to be slow as fukk.Last hour or so should be fire.I hope.
I'm actually most hype about aqua man

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You tell me. It's not like these critics aren't either CORPORATELY bought or biased fanboys themselves. Nah, that's impossible! :wtb:

Breh.. ALL of them though :mjpls:

TDKR got a 87%
300 got a 60% and the sequel got a 42% Watchmen got a 65%

MAYBE.. just maybe Snyder doesn't know how to make good movies (once you strip the visuals away) He hovers around the good/bad line and for whatever reason he had his shot with MOS and got a 56%. He has a track record of trending down once given an opportunity to make a sequel.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why can't they just make doomsday look like doomsday?He's one of the best and most unique looking super villains.fukking hollywood,smh.They overthink everything.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Why can't they just make doomsday look like doomsday?He's one of the best and most unique looking super villains.fukking hollywood,smh.They overthink everything.
giphy.gif

thanos-hd.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:usure:

The fun thing keeps coming up because we're nearing that warm weather blockbuster time, people want to take their kids to see it, and it's a comic book movie. This is supposed to launch DC's film universe so god forbid people expect to enjoy themselves. A movie can be dark and fun. Nolan's Batman was and SS appears to be that. People are upset because they think it's dark and dull.

Plan A: start celebrating DC's victory once the glowing reviews and 90% RT score come in. Reviews dropped and
IgMyx.gif

"Reviews don't matter.":duck:

Plan B: wait for the regular people to see it and weigh in. If the people give it mixed reviews then Plan C: wait for the box office #'s.
yo this is one of the realest posts in the thread :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
go choke on a dikk marvel stan
:mjlol:
A) That's a serious allegation to make with 0 proof. And if that's the case, seeems it's the cost of doing business what's DC/Warner's problem? They are a billion dollar company to.
B) If they are fanboys that speaks to how they feel about the material.

There is no conspiracy sorry .