The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
IMDB has it at a 8.5 with 17,000 reviews also. It ain't all "fanboys" as you say.. :mjlol:
I thought you might say that. Here's a screenshot of IMDB's current user rating:

EOkoMnj.jpg

12,723 out of the supposed 17,537 IMDB users that have seen this movie have rated it a 10. A perfect score. You yourself just said that you expect this movie to be between a 6 and a 7.5 out of 10. But 72% of these reviewers think this is a perfect movie. Yeah, those definitely aren't fanboys :mjlol:

Compare it to the movie that came before it, Man of Steel:
Man of Steel (2013) - User ratings

Or compare it to one of the most fanboyed movies of all time, Avengers:
The Avengers (2012) - User ratings

Last edited:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MCU has not had a bad movie breh:mjlol:

Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, both Thor films, Age of Ultron... the fukk you talking about they have not had a bad movie? The only real dope films they had were the 1st Iron Man, Winter Soldier, and Gaurdians of the Galaxy... even Ant-Man is whatever to most...and Incredible Hulk is all but forgotten.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, both Thor films, Age of Ultron... the fukk you talking about they have not had a bad movie? The only real dope films they had were the 1st Iron Man, Winter Soldier, and Gaurdians of the Galaxy... even Ant-Man is whatever to most...and Incredible Hulk is all but forgotten.
All Fresh Tomatoes though. The professional critics have spoken.

h6PXrBa.gif

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I can't even fathom why anyone would give this below a 5 or higher then a 7.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Zack Snyder is that dude when it comes to visuals
This movie proved to me he needs another director to at least help him out when it comes to the story side of things
He's the right man to do these movies but not by himself
Get someone else like George Miller or Nolan for the story and you would probably be golden

Of course that won't happen now ego is too much in hollywood

In any case I already knew Suicide Squad was gonna be the GOAT DC movie of this year. Too many unproven commodities in BvS like Eisenberg(who can be a good actor) and Gadot(who could be a good WW when she has more to work with)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Zack Snyder is that dude when it comes to visuals
This movie proved to me he needs another director to at least help him out when it comes to the story side of things
He's the right man to do these movies but not by himself
Get someone else like George Miller or Nolan for the story and you would probably be golden

Of course that won't happen now ego is too much in hollywood

I mean, he's got Affleck right there beside him. Wouldnt he be enough?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Jesus. Thread is a mess. Nothing but people having meltdowns about reviews and marvel stans jerking eachother off.

If anybody cant think marvel stans arent insufferable fakkits reading through this thread i dont know what to say. Their posting 10x more than anyone,name dropping marvel every second sentence and are downright giddy about some reviews.

Personally,Ive always maintained that the film would probably get meh reviews and be polarizing.

Personally,almost all my favorite films are polarizing. Ill see how I like it after this weekend.