The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Batman and Superman Movies Ranked by Tomatometer << Movie & TV News and Interviews – Rotten Tomatoes

uNnubHw.png

:russ:
LLcV4iH.png

Batman Forever was my shyt as a kid:wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Jesus. Thread is a mess. Nothing but people having meltdowns about reviews and marvel stans jerking eachother off.

If anybody cant think marvel stans arent insufferable fakkits reading through this thread i dont know what to say. Their posting 10x more than anyone,name dropping marvel every second sentence and are downright giddy about some reviews.

Personally,Ive always maintained that the film would probably get meh reviews and be polarizing.

Personally,almost all my favorite films are polarizing. Ill see how I like it after this weekend.

:umad:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Peep the audience score for both tho

when it comes to blockbusters you can't trust audiences because its their initial reaction. You have to grade it on a curve.

Transformers: Age of Extinction got a 18% from critics but 51% from the audience. :mjpls:

When the gap is that big, the audience scores tend to be reactionary and biased. Critics they look at EVERYTHING, from the visuals, to the story, to the script, to the acting.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Damn 35%.

Guess Justice League will be Transformers level at this point.

Will make money but that's it.

Know the WB higher ups are rethinking shyt at this point. If the 2nd week has a massive drop off, shyt going to get real.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm still amazed that so many people are praising affleck. it's like I don't even believe them yet.

what a twist it would be if affleck is actually the best thing about it.