The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
"All the critics are clearly Marvel stans who are sabotaging the movie's release"
tinfoil-helmet-study.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yeah. This is gonna be bad, still go watch it though. :manny:
Sheeeeit
Theres not alotta super hero movies i DIDNT go see
Im pretty sure I even saw Catwoman at the flix :deadmanny:

I'll still see this just off GP

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's just a movie

Damn... All this over a movie

It's either good... Trash or average

There's so many movies coming out over the next 3-4 years.. Who cares

If the Shyt is wack.. It's wack.. We forget about it and move on

I don't get you mofos forreal
It's not just a movie bruh :comeon:

It's Batman vs Superman!A once in a lifetime film and they fukked it up.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
nobody here is against these movies having dark tones. that is a non debate. if the killing joke were adapted for the big screen and it was made in the spirit of the book... every user here would be creaming their pants. and that book is like the quintessential dark batman story.
But that's mainly been the complaint about this movie, it's too serious, no humor, too dark.

But the story this movie is based off was pretty damn dark and humorless.

Also I feel like critics were expecting this movie to be bad and they have been saying from the beginning that the movie was gonna be a mess. While marvel movies always get positive hype prior to release and even the bad movies like iron man 3 got great reviews.

I can respect them feeling like this movie portrayed itself to be a more serious toned movie, there fore the story and characters should be on point. But these same critics give marvel movies pass after pass with the terrible story and God awful villians.

The problems in Marvel movies are always ignored. I personally think it's because of the humor aspect makes it easier to over look the problems because they can just claim that the movie was lighthearted fun.

I also feel like critics are afraid to give Disney movies bad scores because it's disney.

Dc movies will always have the stigma of trying to copy or rush what marvel did and this will always affect the critics reviews.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
My man Ray Fisher probably like :mjcry: right now. Cyborg might be trash status or at best he gets moved to Hulk status. Just shows up in Justice League and other heroes movies.

James Wan probably like :whoa: on Aquaman

Green Lantern might not ever come back.

Chris Nolan like :whew: right now. Made them racks and got out.

I definitely think a solo Batman is being put on the fast track at this point. Hard to say if a MOS sequel will be made anytime soon though.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
I see a lot of DC stans bringing up the RT scores of Iron Man 2 and Thor 2 thinking it helps their anti-critic propaganda. It don't.

Think about this for a second. When was the last time a superhero flick was universally panned? At most, you'll see a lack luster or mixed reception. It's damn near impossible to get a consensus that's completely negative.

Y'all need to stop burying your heads in the sand. Something stinks about this film.:ufdup:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
It's just a movie

Damn... All this over a movie

It's either good... Trash or average

There's so many movies coming out over the next 3-4 years.. Who cares

If the Shyt is wack.. It's wack.. We forget about it and move on

I don't get you mofos forreal

The issue is......how do you fukk up
a movie with Batman/Superman and wonder woman.
IN THE MUTHA fukkA!
:damn:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
But that's mainly been the complaint about this movie, it's too serious, no humor, too dark.

But the story this movie is based off was pretty damn dark and humorless.

Also I feel like critics were expecting this movie to be bad and they have been saying from the beginning that the movie was gonna be a mess. While marvel movies always get positive hype prior to release and even the bad movies like iron man 3 got great reviews.

I can respect them feeling like this movie portrayed itself to be a more serious toned movie, there fore the story and characters should be on point. But these same critics give marvel movies pass after pass with the terrible story and God awful villians.

The problems in Marvel movies are always ignored. I personally think it's because of the humor aspect makes it easier to over look the problems because they can just claim that the movie was lighthearted fun.

I also feel like critics are afraid to give Disney movies bad scores because it's disney.

Dc movies will always have the stigma of trying to copy or rush what marvel did and this will always affect the critics reviews.
when you are invested in the characters and the story you get lost in the action and it's easy to overlook the technical flaws.

when all you can do is focus on the film's technical flaws, it probably means you weren't engaged by the characters or the story and the film failed to connect with you on an emotional level. thus you harp on what went wrong.