The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Lex Luthor

Philanthropist
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
Batman and Superman Movies Ranked by Tomatometer << Movie & TV News and Interviews – Rotten Tomatoes

uNnubHw.png

:russ:
LLcV4iH.png

yeah the real question is wtf happened to @Bruce Wayne , @Clark Kent, and @Lex Luthor ? :mjpls:
tumblr_nrhdn5ZQZH1s5zf6fo3_r1_540.gif

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
"Blunt, humorless, and baffling, it collides the brutish directorial stamp of its director (he of 300 and Watchmen fame) with the most shameless instincts of our latter-day superhero franchise bubble."

"In the words of The Joker in a far better Batman movie: "Why so serious?""

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Oh is that why Sharknado has an 82% on RT? Because of the acting and visuals and the story :mjlol:

They rated the movie for what it was and what it was trying to accomplish. They're saying Sharknado was about to execute their story and accomplish their cinematic goals better than DC.

Not once but TWICE :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
nobody here is against these movies having dark tones. that is a non debate. if the killing joke were adapted for the big screen and it was made in the spirit of the book... every user here would be creaming their pants. and that book is like the quintessential dark batman story.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
nobody here is against these movies having dark tones. that is a non debate. if the killing joke were adapted for the big screen and it was made in the spirit of the book... every user here would be creaming their pants. and that book is like the quintessential dark batman story.
The source material for this movie is pretty dark:jbhmm:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I can always tell a movie is going to be bad by the press tour. Talk show appearances, late night appearances, interviews etc. and I've seen Cavill and Affleck all over the place since last week. Last movie I saw someone due press for a movie almost two weeks before it was suppose to come out was Dwayne promoting Hercules.

Anybody see that movie?

:usure:

Yeah.

:chrissy:

Yeah. This is gonna be bad, still go watch it though. :manny: