The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I honestly don't really care what the reviews are saying

From the Collider reviews... It's pretty much what I expected. Batman to be dope, Superman to be less dark (to please his whiney fanbase) Wonder Woman to be underused, Lex to be an OCD having fakkit, action will be great, story direction could be better, etc.

I'm a big enough comic Stan to enjoy the film but not big enough to bytch over all the minor things...

I like MOS (watching it now) and if Batman is nearly as good as people saying then I would be cool with this kickstarting the DCEU.

Like I said... I think it was Warner Bros. more than anything. Could be Snyder but Watchmen was great. 300 was great, I didn't even mind Sucksr Punch (forgettable but ok), and I liked MOS.

I don't care if Batman or Superman killing people... Like I said before, people must've missed Frank Millers Dark Knight and Flashpoint Paradox where EVERYONE was killing... Which is what I think Snyder was going for at least with Batman

In that it's Thomas Wayne as Batman, who kills cause Bruce died and his wife became the Joker :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah all the dudes at Collider basically said it has it has a lot of cool shyt and some shyt that should have been cut out or fleshed out. They all rated it between a 6/10 and a 7.5/10 and that's what I was expecting. I wasn't expecting a 9/10 :manny:

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Or they are people that actually liked the movie? You trying to do backflips because people might like it breh? :mjlol:
Did you read what I wrote? How could this movie, which has not even been released yet, have 120,000 user reviews on RT when Deadpool, a movie that has made $342,807,861 to date and is the most well-received Superhero movie since 2014, only has 147,000 user reviews. Stop lying to yourself.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
In that it's Thomas Wayne as Batman, who kills cause Bruce died and his wife became the Joker :lolbron:
Don't matter

Batman was slaying... As well as the others.

WW and Aquaman wiped out an entire continent

But that shyt with his wife being the Joker was :wow:

Entire movie was on some:dame: shyt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Never cared for the characters. Still haven't seen thefirst one. With the exception of the phase 1 movies I pick and choose which Marvel movies to watch.

What:what:

Only Superhero movie I like better than GOTG was probably Deadpool... And they were very similar just Deadpool a lot darker humor

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Did you read what I wrote? How could this movie, which has not even been released yet, have 120,000 user reviews on RT when Deadpool, a movie that has made $342,807,861 to date and is the most well-received Superhero movie since 2014, only has 147,000 user reviews. Stop lying to yourself.

IMDB has it at a 8.5 with 17,000 reviews also. It ain't all "fanboys" as you say.. :mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yeah all the dudes at Collider basically said it has it has a lot of cool shyt and some shyt that should have been cut out or fleshed out. They all rated it between a 6/10 and a 7.5/10 and that's what I was expecting. I wasn't expecting a 9/10 :manny:
really breh? u expected this to be ironman 2 status? as many posts as u have in this thread u didnt even expect it to be better than MoS? :comeon: i call bullshyt, point blank

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:laff: @ dc fanboys rushing rotten tomatoes
to give positive reviews to trick people into going

to see that bullshyt movie.
disgusting.

wat6rr.jpg

It's like the opening scene of The Ring 2 :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
@saysumthinfunnymike

I guess it depends on your frame of mind going in. I really enjoyed the last ninja turtles movie but that's because I told myself this shyt is gonna be stupid and for kids so the structural stuff didn't matter to me. it was a fun romp that felt like ninja turtles, that's all that mattered to me. yes I'm sure if I dissect it and view it from the perspective of an adult the movie would blow dikk but why would I do that? it's clear from the get go who that movie is made for.

so yea maybe BVS works on a fun level for people who are prepared to turn their brain off and have a good time but then again going off what ppl are saying this movie really begs the audience to take it seriously and tries to tell a more adult story. so of course ppl are gonna focus more on character, story and themes... and it appears that's where the movie drops the ball. it's apparently just a poorly executed movie that doesn't care about any of that.

plus to a lot of ppl it just doesn't feel like batman and superman. :yeshrug:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This ain't been a good week, and I dunno if I can handle what might be around the corner with this movie. I've avoided RAW for these reasons.

The bytch in me wants to swap my opening night tickets for a Friday morning matinee

I can't handle L's at full price :mjcry:
Yeah me and my girl going Friday matinee :whew:

That may be the move...