The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like this shyt is gonna be Transformers status, shyt is tracking 200M+ in China :francis:

Sadly, I think that's the formula most of these movie companies wanna follow.I bet most of them envy the Transformers movie franchise.Make shytty movies, but still have the masses eat it up?No pressure/ high standards to meet?It's almost like they're trying to low key get the general public accustomed to accepting this shyt.I believe they really think the masses are dumb/shallow enough to bite on it.

Like I said in a previous post, the last 3 "Event" films(AOU,TDKR, BVS) all seem like lazy, cash grabs to me.

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
So far the User rating on RT is 83% of users liked it. So overwhelmingly positive on IMDB. Mostly positive on RT. So far it's only the critics who hate it. :manny:

@Kill Dat Noize
@TheGodling
@wire28
For that 83%, Rotten Tomatoes currently has 119,815 user reviews. Do you really think that many people have watched this movie? Of the people that go to movies, less than 1% go online and actually rate movies, much less go to Rotten Tomatoes to rate a movie. Hell, Zootopia has been the highest grossing movie in the US the last two weeks and it only has 42,454 user reviews on RT. These BvS reviews are obviously just fan boys hyping it up without having watched it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So wait.. Who do you trust more? Critics who may or may not know the material? Or fanboys/general audiences?

I lean more with audiences. People don't have an axe to grind. If I watch something and it's shyt, I'll say it. Why wouldn't I? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lie to him, breh... let him learn the value of seeing something for himself to judge before it's too late :mjcry:

That's exactly what I'm going to do:francis:.

He'll let me know.I remember when we saw the last Thor movie.He turned to me while the credits were rolling and said "Dad, I never wanna see another Thor movie again:mjcry:"

Spyro

Banned
Daps
What pissed me off most was over stuffing and cramming too much into one was what killed not one, but TWO Spider-Man franchises, why won't they learn?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
So wait.. Who do you trust more? Critics who may or may not know the material? Or fanboys/general audiences?

I lean more with audiences. People don't have an axe to grind. If I watch something and it's shyt, I'll say it. Why wouldn't I? :jbhmm:

honestly? i trust the critics more. they're not looking at it as a comic book movie, just a movie period.

but that doesn't mean i'm going to agree with them. they tore ASM2 a new a$$hole and i enjoyed it :ehh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I honestly don't really care what the reviews are saying

From the Collider reviews... It's pretty much what I expected. Batman to be dope, Superman to be less dark (to please his whiney fanbase) Wonder Woman to be underused, Lex to be an OCD having fakkit, action will be great, story direction could be better, etc.

I'm a big enough comic Stan to enjoy the film but not big enough to bytch over all the minor things...

I like MOS (watching it now) and if Batman is nearly as good as people saying then I would be cool with this kickstarting the DCEU.

Like I said... I think it was Warner Bros. more than anything. Could be Snyder but Watchmen was great. 300 was great, I didn't even mind Sucksr Punch (forgettable but ok), and I liked MOS.

I don't care if Batman or Superman killing people... Like I said before, people must've missed Frank Millers Dark Knight and Flashpoint Paradox where EVERYONE was killing... Which is what I think Snyder was going for at least with Batman

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:laff: @ dc fanboys rushing rotten tomatoes
to give positive reviews to trick people into going
to see that bullshyt movie.
disgusting.

wat6rr.jpg