The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The ONLY way DC can make this right is bringing back Faora and let her and her goons tear shyt up for a good 45 to 50 minutes.

Faora-man-of-steel-34725146-500-375.jpg

all3rd

All Star
Daps
Hope this early screening of Midnight Special calms me down before tomorrow.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
We all suffer in the end breh.

Most of us complain about the originality of films now, just wait until the comic book run is over and were really about to be screwed. Unless Sci-fi comes back.

(Btw on a somewhat unrelated note: I always viewed Man Of Steel as more of a scifi film then a cliche comicbook film).

DC Stans : Stop! If you destroy this film, you destroy comic book movies! :damn:

Reviewers : :mjcry:.....:birdman:....comic book movies had their chance! :demonic:

:troll:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
So far the User rating on RT is 83% of users liked it. So overwhelmingly positive on IMDB. Mostly positive on RT. So far it's only the critics who hate it. :manny:

@Kill Dat Noize
@TheGodling
@wire28

you gotta think a lot of those ppl will give the movie a 10 because they're huge fans. :manny:

for some people just seeing batman in a cool costume is enough for them to soil their pants :manny:

the same people who were:gladbron: just at the mere sight of the darkseid symbol in the trailer. you got dudes reviewing the movie on youtube wearing their homemade batman suit... not hard to see where they lean.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'm supposed to be taking my son and 2 of my nephews to see this on Saturday:sadcam:

My son just walked in from school "Batman Vs Superman is almost here, dad!Are you excited?!!!!:krs:"

Had to go silent on him:mjcry:
Lie to him, breh... let him learn the value of seeing something for himself to judge before it's too late :mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm supposed to be taking my son and 2 of my nephews to see this on Saturday:sadcam:

My son just walked in from school "Batman Vs Superman is almost here, dad!Are you excited?!!!!:krs:"

Had to go silent on him:mjcry:

You probably looked at him like he was asking you to explain the birds and the bees :russ:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
you gotta think a lot of those ppl will give the movie a 10 because they're huge fans. :manny:

for some people just seeing batman in a cool costume is enough for them to soil their pants :manny:

the same people who were:gladbron: just at the mere sight of the darkseid symbol in the trailer. you got dudes reviewing the movie on youtube wearing their homemade batman suit... not hard to see where they lean.

Sad but true:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: