The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Time for DC to wrap it up and stick to animation and video games. How can you fukk up a movie with Batman and Superman? :dahell:
This

DC is only doing good against Marvel in animations and video games, which that's not saying much because Marvel is not doing none right now:pachaha:

Everything else Marvel is killing DC

DC really fukked up in the past on not building a second super team like how Marvel both got Avengers and X-Men(who both are equally important in the Marvel universe)

DC just got Justice League no other big super hero team to come close to match they're importance and popularity in the DC universe:manny:

Marvel and DC is like WWF vs WCW in the late 90's, WWF(Marvel) had StoneCold and The Rock(Like X-Men and Avengers) and WCW(DC) had Hulk Hogan(Justice League)

Marvel got bigger stars right now:yeshrug:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Exclusive: Major Shake-Up For Warner Bros And DC

It's clear now that the long-awaited Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice has been met with some pretty harsh reactions from critics, holding close to a 40% rating on Rotten Tomatoes .

I recently spoke with a source at Warner Bros who took place in a late-night conference call with execs following the initial flood of negative reviews. The call was moderated by exec Steve Spira and included many of the higher-ups at WB. Here's what my source had to say:

• "WB execs are shytting their pants. If [ Batman V Superman ] makes less than a billion, [Zack] Snyder is out and Justice League will be delayed 8 months."

• "Chris Nolan is being courted as a producer and George Miller , David Yates , Louis Letterier , and Vincenzo Natali are all being courted to take over Justice League ."

• " Wonder Woman is undergoing major rewrites to be more of a standalone film. Aquaman , Cyborg , and Green Lantern Corps . are all on the chopping block."

• "Investors are planning a major takeover if [ Batman V Superman ] flops and have plans to install a board that will order the universe to be rebooted."

Although the source said the 'investor takeover' part is just a rumor as of now, it makes sense considering the amount of time and money they have invested in BvS being the film that kickstarts all future DC films. It has to be a success.... financially if not critically.

So far Ben Affleck's batman is being praised as the best thing in Batman V Superman , but seeing as how his solo film won't hit until sometime in 2018 due to his busy schedule, his future as the caped crusader could be in jeopardy along with the rest of DC's slate of movies post- Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman .

Major Shakeup For Warner Bros And DC

take that with a grain of salt of course :wow:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
This

DC is only doing good against Marvel in animations and video games, which that's not saying much because Marvel is not doing none right now:pachaha:

Everything else Marvel is killing DC

DC really fukked up in the past on not building a second super team like how Marvel both got Avengers and X-Men(who both are equally important in the Marvel universe)

DC just got Justice League no other big super hero team to come close to match they're importance and popularity in the DC universe:manny:

Marvel and DC is like WWF vs WCW in the late 90's, WWF(Marvel) had StoneCold and The Rock(Like X-Men and Avengers) and WCW(DC) had Hulk Hogan(Justice League)

Marvel got bigger stars right now:yeshrug:
The teen titans are sorta popular but DC fukked up tryin to play catch up, whatever movie they do other than batman will be judged harsher

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Your a Marvel fanboy parading as an unbias moderator, your modding skills suck, you are hella bias with the shyt you sticky and unsticky and if I could fire you I would :pacspit:

:beli:

I will fukk around and Bushes this thread if people keep acting stupid. I will play the role if people want me to. :manny:

Point out how I'm a Marvel fanboy, when "TDK" is my favorite comic movie. Point out how, when I said "Ironman 3" is one of the WOAT movies in history.

The rest of your post is equally retarded. The people that own this site will tell who stickied what, at what time. It's virtually always me, and I don't even check for 90% of the shyt that gets stickied.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I could see saying to not take the critics too seriously, but there seems to be a STRONG negative reaction to this movie. Sorry, but it's not people piling on Snyder, it's not people complaining about it being too dark, or not fun. It's people tearing the storytelling and pacing to shreds and saying none of the characters besides Batman/Alfred hit. Sounds like a complete flop, wow. I expected it to not be on the levels of The Dark Knight saga, but not even I imagined it seemingly being this
.... bad. :ld:

It's not? I've read a lot of the reviews and all I keep seeing are the words "fun" and "dark". nikkas had their minds made up before they went in to see it.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:beli:

I will fukk around and Bushes this thread if people keep acting stupid. I will play the role if people want me to. :manny:

Point out how I'm a Marvel fanboy, when "TDK" is my favorite comic movie. Point out how, when I said "Ironman 3" is one of the WOAT movies in history.

The rest of your post is equally retarded. The people that own this site will tell who stickied what, at what time. It's virtually always me, and I don't even check for 90% of the shyt that gets stickied.

Fred.
fukk you. I'm calling your bluff :shaq:

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Without the DC stan bots skewing the score AoU would at least be a 9.3 on IMDb.:troll:

lol, did you miss my post about where I said comic fanboys were downvoting other movies in hopes of pushing TDK to the top of the Top 250 list? TDK should be anyone's last answer as to why an IMDb rating is accurate.:russ:

I told this a$$hole they do that shyt. They down vote black films too.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They took more time and delivered shyt movies.

What part of "whether or not like you like the movies" did you not understand? :what:

In your opinion, the movies were shyt. Ok cool. For a few of them I'd even agree with you.

That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I'm saying more time to plan = a better anything.

Fred.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
The teen titans are sorta popular but DC fukked up tryin to play catch up, whatever movie they do other than batman will be judged harsher
And this is DC problem, they have a long history of bad decisions

Teen Titans in the 80's is the sole reason why DC is not out of business right now, they were the only DC comic that was competing with X-men and other Marvel comics.

DC rebooted most they're comic line to resemble teen titans theme(change many hero origins) and look at them now, they don't even got the same members that got them popular.

The best they can do with teen titans now is make them like Fantastic four type of team with just using Nightwing, Starfire, Cyborg, Raven, and Best Boy and calling them just Titans.

They have to make a X-men type super hero team from scratch(if that's even possible now)