The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Marvel did there universe well if you're a kid or a Dude Bro.

DC are trying to create a universe that can hold movies from multiple genres not just action comedy. And don't even mention WS, it was still a very safe movie despite them making it more of a political thriller.

From reviews it seems BvS is 100% a thriller and instead of reviewing it for what it is these mentally deficient losers are rating it on what they want/expected it to be.
From reviews it seems that the film starts out serious and then just turns into a cgi fest towards the end, kind of like what most people say about Marvel. Also what you said about DC doing multiple genres sounds like what Marvel has done. Wonder Woman is basically going to be Captain America 1.

I think people expecting these DC films to have this level of prestige and realism like the TDK trilogy are going to be really disappointed.

I think people need to let that shyt go. Nothing about these upcoming films will be realistic or groundbreaking. The DC films might have better cinematography, but that's about it.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
That's what's crazy. Marvel Studios and Warner Brothers aren't beefing, DC Comics and Marvel Comics aren't beefing, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, and the Russo brothers aren't beefing with Henry Cavil, Ben Affleck, and Snyder but these fanboys are going to the extreme with this shyt. I'm going to see every comic book movie releasing this year(except Strange) and next year(except Guardians) regardless of reviews and stan wars.
Pretty much this breh

nikkas are just corny at the end of the day ain't no beef. I love comics

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it fair to say that since in this version of the dispute, batman and supes don't have a history together, so the emotional impact of them actually facing off doesn't hit as hard or is convincing to the audience?

Batman seemed to always focus on street level baddies and never seemed to take it personal no matter how bad they were. But with superman he feels like he has a personal responsibility to do something.

I think the movie will be asking a lot of the audience to see the movie from a certain angle that they arnt accustomed to. That's gonna hurt it for sure.

In hindsight I think this fight should have been later in the dceu storyline to build their relationship. It just seems out of character for batman to be so aggressive and emotional.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Marvel did there universe well if you're a kid or a Dude Bro.

DC are trying to create a universe that can hold movies from multiple genres not just action comedy. And don't even mention WS, it was still a very safe movie despite them making it more of a political thriller.

From reviews it seems BvS is 100% a thriller and instead of reviewing it for what it is these mentally deficient losers are rating it on what they want/expected it to be.
All of this is nonsense. Every last bit of it.

LOL @ BvS being a "thriller". Please stop it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's clear what the bias is about. It's all fun and games until these same critics will rip apart "Black Panther" in 2018, calling it "too serious" and "too black" :sas2:

bufoonery_zpsp61oxkun.png

You dudes are going full retard now.

9 times out of 10 I'm the only person that stickies anything in The Film Room. I'm not on here 24/7.

Every single thing stickied, is because someone asked. That goes for shyt I'm actually interested in, like "Better Call Saul", down to things I don't watch, like "The Walking Dead". The only thing I might sticky on my own is a random indie movie or obscure TV show. For the record I didn't automatically sticky "The Force Awakens", either.

So when you claim there's a bias....basically you're talking about me. Knock that stupid shyt off. The thread got stickied when Christopher browns asked for it, same as anything else large or small, TV or movie.

Fred.

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm neither of those things. You sound retarded breh. They did their universe well because they took 8 years to build it. Technically 10 if you count from "Ironman" to "Infinity War".

All that other shyt about whether or not you like the movies, or them being "safe" because they use the same template has nothing to do with anything. More time to plan = a more fleshed out universe. It's not really hard to understand.

Fred.

They took more time and delivered shyt movies. And DC aren't creating there universe like marvel so you can dead that argument

From reviews it seems that the film starts out serious and then just turns into a cgi fest towards the end, kind of like what most people say about Marvel. Also what you said about DC doing multiple genres sounds like what Marvel has done. Wonder Woman is basically going to be Captain America 1.

I think people expecting these DC films to have this level of prestige and realism like the TDK trilogy are going to be really disappointed.

I think people need to let that shyt go. Nothing about these upcoming films will be realistic or groundbreaking. The DC films might have better cinematography, but that's about it.

Apart from Captain America all the Marvel movies are action comedies. With DC it sounds like each movie is gonna be a different genre like how they are in the comics.

But people should wait to see the movie before they judge. Ign gave this a 6.8 because it wasn't "fun" :francis: I think that says it all

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
bufoonery_zpsp61oxkun.png

You dudes are going full retard now.

9 times out of 10 I'm the only person that stickies anything in The Film Room. I'm not on here 24/7.

Every single thing stickied, is because someone asked. That goes for shyt I'm actually interested in, like "Better Call Saul", down to things I don't watch, like "The Walking Dead". The only thing I might sticky on my own is a random indie movie or obscure TV show. For the record I didn't automatically sticky "The Force Awakens", either.

So when you claim there's a bias....basically you're talking about me. Knock that stupid shyt off. The thread got stickied when Christopher browns asked for it, same as anything else large or small, TV or movie.

Fred.
Your a Marvel fanboy parading as an unbias moderator, your modding skills suck, you are hella bias with the shyt you sticky and unsticky and if I could fire you I would :pacspit:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Apart from Captain America all the Marvel movies are action comedies. With DC it sounds like each movie is gonna be a different genre like how they are in the comics.

Marvel's movies are cut from the same cloth, but they aren't all just "action comedies." CA:WS was basically a spy thriller, Ant-man was a heist movie, GotG was a friggin space opera, Dr. Strange is gonna be completely different with cosmic shyt, etc

I don't even know what Thor classified as, and Civil War doesn't look like an "action comedy." Black Panther won't be an "action comedy."

Last edited:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
They took more time and delivered shyt movies. And DC aren't creating there universe like marvel so you can dead that argument

But people should wait to see the movie before they judge. Ign gave this a 6.8 because it wasn't "fun" :francis: I think that says it all
:gladbron: krispy see it with me :noah:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Why are people happy this movie is apparently bad :why:? Y'all take these stab wars too seriously. I just want a good flick :snoop: