Daps
Reppin
NULL

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Someone explain what happened here? I thought the early reviews were all good?

I'm very confused. When was the shift that this movie is now the woat?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Major Shakeup For Warner Bros And DC

take that with a grain of salt of course :wow:
They overreacting if this is true. I'm not sure you would get a batman film before 2018 anyway if they started today. Maybe end of 2017 at earliest. SS will no doubt will get better reviews especially since Snyder is not involved. I do expect they may play up Batmans role in it though. Going off the Collider review they think the universe is fine and look forward to more movies in it. It seems like BvS may go down like Iron Man 2 where it served its purpose of building the universe but was not a good movie.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Man, reading through this thread is like seeing the five stages of grief

Denial: :childplease:"Just a bunch of trolls hating on the movie. Don't take their opinions seriously. This movie is gonna be a classic."
Anger: :pacspit:"Man, fukk those critics! Bunch of hating ass Marvel stans who don't know shyt about the comics! This movie is still gonna be a classic!"

Bargaining: :whoa:"Don't be too alarmed guys. Obviously the movie is just extremely polarizing. Don't worry! It's still gonna be a classic for us comic book fans!"
Depression: :mjcry:"Bruhs, what if this movie really isn't that good? What if it's not really a classic?"
Acceptance: :francis:"Fukk it, I already preordered my tickets. Paid too much on that Imax 3D to back out now :wow:"
I went through all 5 in a matter of 2 minutes last night :mjlol:

Being a WWE fan helps you face these circumstances :francis:

#PrepTime :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It seems like BvS may go down like Iron Man 2 where it served its purpose of building the universe but was not a good movie.

iron man 2 was basically filler though. the foundation for that universe was iron man 1... not iron man 2. in reality they could have skipped right over iron man 2. all we would lose is the introduction to black widow.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
"In JUSTICE LEAGUE, they'll reveal that Bruce had Wayne Enterprises send a strand of Superman's DNA through a wormhole in space, inadvertently creating Krypton millions of years ago.

So, in the end, Batman created Superman."

"It was me, Clark. The author of all your pain."
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

What in the beegeebeez :wtf:

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
That's what's crazy. Marvel Studios and Warner Brothers aren't beefing, DC Comics and Marvel Comics aren't beefing, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, and the Russo brothers aren't beefing with Henry Cavil, Ben Affleck, and Snyder but these fanboys are going to the extreme with this shyt. I'm going to see every comic book movie releasing this year(except Strange) and next year(except Guardians) regardless of reviews and stan wars.
why you not seeing guardians breh:laff:

first one was great

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
And for the record I'm happy because I called it. I feel vindicated.

And I don't hate DC for not being like marvel. I hate DC for trying to BE like marvel in a half ass way. They could've played the long term instead of the short term. But at he end of the day, DC Had but so many weapons in their war chest.

If they wouldn't have killed Zod they wouldn't be going through this shyt.

I'm intrigued to see angry batman though. This flick won't get multiple views like Star Wars so I don't feel like I would be contributing to the box office success in the long run.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, reading through this thread is like seeing the five stages of grief

Denial: :childplease:"Just a bunch of trolls hating on the movie. Don't take their opinions seriously. This movie is gonna be a classic."
Anger: :pacspit:"Man, fukk those critics! Bunch of hating ass Marvel stans who don't know shyt about the comics! This movie is still gonna be a classic!"

Bargaining: :whoa:"Don't be too alarmed guys. Obviously the movie is just extremely polarizing. Don't worry! It's still gonna be a classic for us comic book fans!"
Depression: :mjcry:"Bruhs, what if this movie really isn't that good? What if it's not really a classic?"
Acceptance: :francis:"Fukk it, I already preordered my tickets. Paid too much on that Imax 3D to back out now :wow:"

Hate I gotta applaud this one
PYNij_zps36eebc28.gif