The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how the comic book movie stans are always like :blessed: when something they like get's a good rating on RT.

But when one of their hyped releases is exposed as trash they're on some "Critics don't understand what audiences like" :mjcry: :sadcam:

Just come to terms with it....Snyder's wack ass dropped a dud :mjlol:

When the human mind can't deal, it starts to rationalize:francis:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what's crazy. Marvel Studios and Warner Brothers aren't beefing, DC Comics and Marvel Comics aren't beefing, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, and the Russo brothers aren't beefing with Henry Cavil, Ben Affleck, and Snyder but these fanboys are going to the extreme with this shyt. I'm going to see every comic book movie releasing this year(except Strange) and next year(except Guardians) regardless of reviews and stan wars.

You want RDJ to clap Ben Afleck in the streets? Of course they're not beefing. Nerds do that every time you present them with two sides.

Star Wars vs Star Trek
Xbox vs PS
Nintendo vs Sega
DC vs Marvel

They'll still go see movies from both sides but if you're a die hard DC fan you want to see them level the playing field. You know their souls will be crushed if this movie isn't good.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:pachaha: At some of the responses in this thread.

Brehs, we are all still going to see this movie.

But y'all know good got damn well if the reviews were more glowing and with higher scores some of you would be geeking the fukk out.

On some, I told you so, :blessed: shyt

Now its the reviews don't matter, I'll see it anyway.

:beli:We're all going to see it.

:yeshrug: It's Batman Vs Superman. Any comic fan worth a shyt will see it.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
at the risk of being called a "Marveltard," how the fukk do imdb ranks work? BvS is #2 and Civil War is #1. during it's week of release, and its page still isn't getting as much action as Civil War? could that be real?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Man, reading through this thread is like seeing the five stages of grief

Denial: :childplease:"Just a bunch of trolls hating on the movie. Don't take their opinions seriously. This movie is gonna be a classic."
Anger: :pacspit:"Man, fukk those critics! Bunch of hating ass Marvel stans who don't know shyt about the comics! This movie is still gonna be a classic!"

Bargaining: :whoa:"Don't be too alarmed guys. Obviously the movie is just extremely polarizing. Don't worry! It's still gonna be a classic for us comic book fans!"
Depression: :mjcry:"Bruhs, what if this movie really isn't that good? What if it's not really a classic?"
Acceptance: :francis:"Fukk it, I already preordered my tickets. Paid too much on that Imax 3D to back out now :wow:"

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Marvel and DC is like WWF vs WCW in the late 90's, WWF(Marvel) had StoneCold and The Rock(Like X-Men and Avengers) and WCW(DC) had Hulk Hogan(Justice League)

Marvel got bigger stars right now:yeshrug:

marvel got the bigger stars because they pushed them better. they made them into bigger stars.

wb/dc going on and on about having the most iconic characters but their movies do nothing to remind you why that is. instead they deliver something totally different, an off-brand version of icons you already know, and just expect you to stay loyal to the brand.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
That's an interesting point considering what they intend to do.... it's another film that's basically one superhero vs another superhero... that had an overload of other characters to balance and almost as long as BvS.

With that said.... Marvel ALWAYS gets a pass even with their worst films. So it's what does it matter?

Marvel doesnt get a pass, their movies are waaaay better put together. Theyre coherent, minimize plot holes, action packed, comedic and just fun experiences. I honestly wouldnt put Man of Steel over any Marvel film.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the audiences review at 85% on RT but the critics at 41%? That's all I need to know.......critics can suck a dikk