newguardians2_panel2.jpg

A PALTRY TEN BAGS :ahh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Am I crazy or are cats in here legit trying to claim that Marvel fans criticizing of the movie will lead to the downfall of the genre?

Ya'll really need to get a grip. If the movie is trash THE MOVIE IS TRASH. Marvel fans or fanboys disliking it has nothing to do with it. Ya'll are legit playing into the hands of the movie studios with this shyt. Put out a subpar movie that people have legitimate qualms with and then blame the fans for having legitimate qualms? Are ya'll high???

If you took a step back and considered how well Marvel has done their universe up to this point, you wouldn't be grasping at straws trying to defend DC's bonehead moves over the past decade.

Like I said many months ago, I'm only here for Batman. Anything else is just a plus and from the looks of it...I'm only here for Batman :russ:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If I really mentally remove myself from watching a movie I can almost see where Pa Kent was coming from. What Clark could do is borderline terrifying and the minute the world knows the entire world will change and he knew that. A parent puts themselves before their child. He pretty much envisioned a world of crazy Batmen.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a massive failure for DC if all these reviews are true :snoop:

still gonna see it but the director cant survive this mess :francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If you look at the numbers for Hulk, Cap, and Thor compared to Iron Man. I'd wager most people went into Avengers only seeing Iron Man and Iron Man 2.

But those movies tied into the avenger, AOU and the entire MCU. Imagine how :mjpls: it would been if thor, cap and the hulk where shoehorned into the avengers for the first time. Even with civil war black panther was set up (wakanda) in AOU. Spider-Man unlike aquaman will play a pivotal role in civil war.

DC doesn't care about the fans. They're making movies they think are good and seem to just be winging it. They're trying to make up for the plot hole in MOS, when they know it could've been better and adding batman for no good reason at this point. Their beef seems petty and unrealistic.

Daps
Reppin
NY
If I really mentally remove myself from watching a movie I can almost see where Pa Kent was coming from. What Clark could do is borderline terrifying and the minute the world knows the entire world will change and he knew that. A parent puts themselves before their child. He pretty much envisioned a world of crazy Batmen.

I dont think people had an issue with Pa Kent beliefs , I think the issue they had was Clark letting his father died the way he did. I dont know what son would let and watch their father die

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ok. First of the DC universe does do poorly this will affect Marvel honestly speaking. Marvel and WB don't have beef because if Marvel is literally the only one pushing movies it will get stale. They keep the same formula and Avengers 2 was the start of a small minority that will grow if they kept the tone like that. Age of Ultron did less than the first one for a reason and Marvel needs DC to keep audiences fresh and to see their movies as well. Marvel formula in general doesn't change even though a tone of a movie may be a political thriller, science fiction, or heist. You watch any marvel movie you instantly know it's a marvel movie because they always stick to a specific style. I can't wait for Civil War and the rest but that doesn't mean I can't look forward to Justice League either. I'll be extremely pissed if I die before seeing Thanos and Darkseid on the big screen at one point. This stan war bullshyt with fans of Marvel or DC is retarted and why are people in general acting like they didn't collabo for a battle between Marvel heroes vs DC in the comics?? Superhero movies won't last forever and I want to see as much as I can from different perspectives. That's the beauty of comic books in the first place as their are thousands of reinterpretations and origins of characters. Movies can be the same thing. I'll be checking BVS as a fan of comics period and this back n forth trolling is dumb :russ:we're all fans at the end of the day. You don't like Marvel cool you don't like DC cool keep it moving and watch what you like fukk is all this arguing about :heh:. Aint nobody got time for that and I gotta gear up because @Winter Soldier best friend for life acting real douchebaggy lately :dead:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the Lego Batman trailer is supposed to come out today, gonna be funny searching the #Batman hashtag.

"#Batman vs Superman fukkin sucks!"

"Lego #Batman looks fukkin great!"