The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who cares about reviews. 10 Cloverfield lane was cliche trash but thats at 90% on RT. London has fallen was pure action piffery and enjoyable as hell and thats only at 24%. I loved man of steel. Its one of my favorite movies but it got poor reviews too. Antman, avengers, and a lotta marvel movies are pretty lame imo but many folks like the kiddy stuff.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I've been saying it for years, marvel fans are going to indirectly tank the comic book film run that Hollywood is on with picking fights with DC.

Contrary to popular belief, there is no beef between marvel studios and DC. They want their movies to do well because it's good for business.

The marvel fans and bloggers created this illusionary beef which will cause us to all lose and in the end Hollywood will pop the comic book bubble.

And it's pretty blatant that it's coming.
That's what's crazy. Marvel Studios and Warner Brothers aren't beefing, DC Comics and Marvel Comics aren't beefing, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, and the Russo brothers aren't beefing with Henry Cavil, Ben Affleck, and Snyder but these fanboys are going to the extreme with this shyt. I'm going to see every comic book movie releasing this year(except Strange) and next year(except Guardians) regardless of reviews and stan wars.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I'm reading this spoiler review and :russ: So much unintentional comedy. And it looks like Pa Kent makes another appearance to troll Clark outta being a hero. :mjlol: They turned Lex into an unfunny Cisco from Arrow:bryan:Synder also went out his way to shyt on the OG Superman too even though his MoS ha the same level of doucheness:pachaha:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I'm reading this spoiler review and :russ: So much unintentional comedy. And it looks like Pa Kent makes another appearance to troll Clark outta being a hero. :mjlol: They turned Lex into an unfunny Cisco from Arrow:bryan:Synder also went out his way to shyt on the OG Superman too even though his MoS ha the same level of doucheness:pachaha:
:what: you serious?

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
if the hate for Batman V Superman this turnt i can only imagine what the hate for Suicide Squad will and them characters are worser than this

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
i don't remember much from MoS, but you damn well better believe I remember that horrendously stupid Kevin Costner tornado scene
Don't remind me.......... I liked Man of Steel but that scene :snoop:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
if the hate for Batman V Superman this turnt i can only imagine what the hate for Suicide Squad will and them characters are worser than this
Nah, I think Suicide Squad will end up doing pretty good with critics. Director has a decent track record and it has a good cast behind it. It also looks to be more small scale and will probably do a better job focusing on the characters.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
but all that matters is that it's entertaining:troll:

you could tell this was just gonna be an average action flick off the trailer. the only difference from the usual run of the mill action flick being that the main characters have capes:mjlol:

try and rush a series because you're feeling the heat from marvel brehs:umad: wouldn't be surprised to see aquaman, cyborg, and all those movies cancelled after the final ratings drop:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
i don't remember much from MoS, but you damn well better believe I remember that horrendously stupid Kevin Costner tornado scene
is-jonathan-kent-s-death-in-mos-unforgivably-stupid-or-does-it-work-dramatically-to-add-g-555896.jpg

:dead: he told superman to talk to the hand.