The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Seriously think random people on the Internet are going to cause the collapse of the comic book bubble rather than bad movies from DC / the completion of marvels phases which will damn near 15+ years, brehs.
Public opinion and money makes and breaks studio decisions. Please don't try to come off like you know what you are talking about because you beat your meat to marvel like you get cut a check.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seriously though, Marvel probably isn't even happy about this. if everyone hates a superhero event film, it actually messes with their product too

That's an interesting point considering what they intend to do.... it's another film that's basically one superhero vs another superhero... that had an overload of other characters to balance and almost as long as BvS.

With that said.... Marvel ALWAYS gets a pass even with their worst films. So it's what does it matter?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
but if DC fukked around, and started putting out Aquaman first and THAT flopped, it would have fukked everything up... but they fukked up their premier characters... i actually don't even know what they could have done at this point, goddamn
Yeah either way it was a gamble. But this way was ALWAYS more dangerous. If you fukk up a movie with batman and superman what incentive do people have to see aquaman and that loser they got to be the flash :wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Seriously think random people on the Internet are going to cause the collapse of the comic book bubble rather than bad movies from DC / the completion of marvels phases which will damn near 10+ years, brehs.
fam... have you read through this thread? i almost feel sorry for these lil fellas

sYCKXR2.gif
ALMOST!

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Hollywood needs comic book films, or else we be stuck with old as movie stars from their late 40s to early 70s.
I agree that's why I see all of them. Including the bad ones like:

Green Lantern
Iron Man 3
The Hulk
Avengers 2 AoU
Spider-Man 3
Fantastic Four (all of them)
X-men 3
Daredevil
Electra
Catwoman

I mean if nikkas really wanted to go movie for movie a lot of these films were trash that we saw purely off of hype (majority marvel) but that's my personal opinion.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Man, reading through this thread is like seeing the five stages of grief

Denial: :childplease:"Just a bunch of trolls hating on the movie. Don't take their opinions seriously. This movie is gonna be a classic."
Anger: :pacspit:"Man, fukk those critics! Bunch of hating ass Marvel stans who don't know shyt about the comics! This movie is still gonna be a classic!"

Bargaining: :whoa:"Don't be too alarmed guys. Obviously the movie is just extremely polarizing. Don't worry! It's still gonna be a classic for us comic book fans!"
Depression: :mjcry:"Bruhs, what if this movie really isn't that good? What if it's not really a classic?"
Acceptance: :francis:"Fukk it, I already preordered my tickets. Paid too much on that Imax 3D to back out now :wow:"
God dammit
full

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
If Snyder has to eat the blame for this if it doesn't blow up - who could they even get on board to helm the overall vision going forward?

I wonder if pulling the Brinks truck up to George Miller's front door is an option, right now :patrice:

Is Bruce Timm involved in the movies in any way? It seems wrong to have a guy who did so much for DC riding the bench on something that is so important to the future of the franchise.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That's an interesting point considering what they intend to do.... it's another film that's basically one superhero vs another superhero... that had an overload of other characters to balance and almost as long as BvS.

With that said.... Marvel ALWAYS gets a pass even with their worst films. So it's what does it matter?

Marvel fans are like Fifty Cent fans in his prime. They can do no wrong in their eyes.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I agree that's why I see all of them. Including the bad ones like:

Green Lantern
Iron Man 3
The Hulk
Avengers 2 AoU
Spider-Man 3
Fantastic Four (all of them)
X-men 3
Daredevil
Electra
Catwoman

I mean if nikkas really wanted to go movie for movie a lot of these films were trash that we saw purely off of hype (majority marvel) but that's my personal opinion.

You forgot Blade 3 and Iron Man 2 and the Wolverine movies and X Men:The Last Stand. :heh:

Even I am beginning to lose track of the bad movies.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Public opinion and money makes and breaks studio decisions. Please don't try to come off like you know what you are talking about because you beat your meat to marvel like you get cut a check.
10 people on the Internet bashing DC is meaningless. The bubble was always gonna burst. The only thing that will make that happen quicker is the continual production of lackluster product from DC, not random blogs 90% of movie goers don't even know exist. Tell Warner to get rid of Zach and maybe they might be able to eat off the genre Marvel has made viable before it's too late.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
seriously though, Marvel probably isn't even happy about this. if everyone hates a superhero event film, it actually messes with their product too

Nah I disagree, Marvel are loving this atm, Civil War gonna destroy it in both the box office and reviews, and then their fanbase just continues to grow; with this movie failing they now have less competition which they love.

Over at Marvel right now...
tumblr_nwdtssyIuj1tgz4rco1_500.gif

to604byejamesdean37.gif

Over at DC...
Jack-Nicholson.gif

giphy.gif