The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, reading through this thread is like seeing the five stages of grief

Denial: :childplease:"Just a bunch of trolls hating on the movie. Don't take their opinions seriously. This movie is gonna be a classic."
Anger: :pacspit:"Man, fukk those critics! Bunch of hating ass Marvel stans who don't know shyt about the comics! This movie is still gonna be a classic!"

Bargaining: :whoa:"Don't be too alarmed guys. Obviously the movie is just extremely polarizing. Don't worry! It's still gonna be a classic for us comic book fans!"
Depression: :mjcry:"Bruhs, what if this movie really isn't that good? What if it's not really a classic?"
Acceptance: :francis:"Fukk it, I already preordered my tickets. Paid too much on that Imax 3D to back out now :wow:"

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I've been saying it for years, marvel fans are going to indirectly tank the comic book film run that Hollywood is on with picking fights with DC.

Contrary to popular belief, there is no beef between marvel studios and DC. They want their movies to do well because it's good for business.

The marvel fans and bloggers created this illusionary beef which will cause us to all lose and in the end Hollywood will pop the comic book bubble.

And it's pretty blatant that it's coming.

It's sad that they trying to pop that Bubble before DC gets a few great films in. They hate DC that much, to the point where they will kill their main moneymaker before having "boring" characters getting their proper portrayal.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Even though I will probably like BvS, they need to replace Snyder. I hate Rotten tomatoes and the critics for making me watch The Witch because of it great reviews(90% on RT)when it is was dog shyt. I hope the audience loves this movie, i'm nervous now though :sadcam:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Man I expected this to be better reviewed. I still got my ticket for 1800 tomorrow. People are conditioned to liking the fun exciting Marvel movies. nikkas aren't really fukking with a moody ass batman and a moody ass superman it seems. Superman should be the light side and Batman should be the Dark traditionally i suppose. My home girl Val shytted on this movie heavy but I got to see for myself.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
It's sad that they trying to pop that Bubble before DC gets a few great films in.
We all suffer in the end breh.

Most of us complain about the originality of films now, just wait until the comic book run is over and were really about to be screwed. Unless Sci-fi comes back.

(Btw on a somewhat unrelated note: I always viewed Man Of Steel as more of a scifi film then a cliche comicbook film).

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Dudes in here are really surprised by the reviews? :dwillhuh: I guess with all the hype people forgot that Zack Snyder is the director.. shyt was always gonna be a disappointment. DC should've cut him loose after Man of Steel so they have noone to blame but themselves.

Pin the hopes of a potential multi-billion dollar franchise on the talent of Zack Snyder brehs. I'm sure the visuals look great though :sas2:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:mjlol: nikkas still talking about this superhero bubble bursting shyt?!?

People been saying this shyt for damn near a decade and this train still hasn't stopped. A fukking rated R Deadpool movie made over $700 million on a $58 million budget. Y'all make it seem like it's a superhero film coming out every other week. :childplease:

We got 6 films coming out this year, all spaced out and seem to be different from each other.

Is it really that hard for people to accept that some people just don't fukk with Zack Synder. :manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Man I expected this to be better reviewed. I still got my ticket for 1800 tomorrow. People are conditioned to liking the fun exciting Marvel movies. nikkas aren't really fukking with a moody ass batman and a moody ass superman it seems. Superman should be the light side and Batman should be the Dark traditionally i suppose. My home girl Val shytted on this movie heavy but I got to see for myself.
It's not even that it's moody though it's just that it's grounded in a world where you have a realistic approach to your surroundings.

I don't see how that's hard for people to comprehend.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN IS OFFICIALLY HOE-GAN STATUS :flabbynsick: BREHS :mjlol:

732692205_c9525efdae_m.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

People been saying this shyt for damn near a decade and this train still hasn't stopped. Y'all make it seem like it's a superhero film coming out every other week. :childplease:

We got 6 films coming out this year, all spaced out and seem to be different from each other.

Is it really that hard for people to accept that some people just don't fukk with Zack Synder. :manny:
@ me next time.

And please don't be ignorant everything has its run and the comic book shyt is no different.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I've been saying it for years, marvel fans are going to indirectly tank the comic book film run that Hollywood is on with picking fights with DC.

Contrary to popular belief, there is no beef between marvel studios and DC. They want their movies to do well because it's good for business.

The marvel fans and bloggers created this illusionary beef which will cause us to all lose and in the end Hollywood will pop the comic book bubble.

And it's pretty blatant that it's coming.
Seriously think random people on the Internet are going to cause the collapse of the comic book bubble rather than bad movies from DC / the completion of marvels phases which will damn near 10+ years, brehs.

Conz

Superstar
Daps

People been saying this shyt for damn near a decade and this train still hasn't stopped. A fukking rated R Deadpool movie made over $700 million on $53 million budget. Y'all make it seem like it's a superhero film coming out every other week. :childplease:

but if DC fukked around, and started putting out Aquaman first and THAT flopped, it would have fukked everything up... but they fukked up their premier characters... i actually don't even know what they could have done at this point, goddamn

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We all suffer in the end breh.

Most of us complain about the originality of films now, just wait until the comic book run is over and were really about to be screwed. Unless Sci-fi comes back.

(Btw on a somewhat unrelated note: I always viewed Man Of Steel as more of a scifi film then a cliche comicbook film).

Hollywood needs comic book films, or else we be stuck with old as movie stars from their late 40s to early 70s.