The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
fixed, you know they talk in code :pachaha:

Black Panther will be the best film of the MCU, but you gonna have all kinds of fukked up reviews, like any good black film like "Harlem Nights" and "Boomerang." They too got bad reviews from RT, but no one is denying their classic status.

If Bats vs Supes is underwhelming, at least you got Suicide Squad and Ben Affleck Batman and quality solo films coming from DC :ehh:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Movie seems to be tanking with reviewers:sadcam:

IGN gave it a lower score than "Triple 9":wow:

fukk 'em though, what do they know anyway?:sadcam:

People shat on Man of Steel but I still enjoyed it. It will probably (hopefully) be the same with this one.:francis:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
some of you dudes are acting like this is Ghostbusters here. Who doesn't want a cool Justice League movie? This isn't women as Ghostbusters reboot nonsense. it's not a good movie... apparently. shyt happens. still see it.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Let's just hope it still does good at the box office. THR reported that needs to hit $1 billion to be successful and probably around $800 million just to break even. Damn:wow:

They definitely were smart releasing it in March with no competition.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
BATMAN V SUPERMAN Review: Zack Snyder’s Doomsday

Lex Luthor is the one to

Name all of the JL members and give them their symbols

:laff:

Yo, I'm not even a comic geek, but even I know that's BIZARRE.

Snyder what have you done....:pachaha:

The movie really is a colossal mess. Snyder just can't do pacing to save his life, the film jumps from Batman scene to Superman scene to Lois scene to Lex scene randomly with no sense of connection of fluidity; just a farce and a mess.

All those early reactions were just die-hard fanboys caught up in the moment, who enjoyed the experience more than the film :yeshrug:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The reviews for this are shocking enough that I'm still in denial about it. I didn't expect TDK, but I sure as fukk didn't expect to go this low. Especially with all these nothing superhero movies like the Thor ones and even Man of Steel.

I guess I'll catch a matinee on Saturday. There's no way it can be as bad as some reviews are saying, can it? Hype got me to where I actually bought that Lego batmobile :sadcam:

I'm positive I'll enjoy it.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Who doesn't want a cool Justice League movie?

Nobody asked for it though. They trying to force feed nikkas.

Marvel brough brehs along slowly, adjusted when needed and now we about to get spider fukking man in the MCU in less then 2 months :ahh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Marvel brough brehs along slowly, adjusted when needed and now we about to get spider fukking man in the MCU in less then 2 months :ahh:
Breh I'm a fan of both Marvel and DC but I still wanna see the Justice League translated to movie. What do you mean nobody asked for it? :dwillhuh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps

DC can't win. if they went the Marvel route with a bunch of solos, they would have risked the "superhero bubble" popping before their big spectacle film... that being said, they alledgedly didn't execute a good movie here. they could have closed the gap with a great movie... but they seem to have fukked up

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

droppin these boring ass hero fliks
apparently the only way to make this shyt exciting is if another sick whiteboy shoots the movie up
:skip:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
They digging their own Graves (Marvel) and slowly killing the reputation of quality of the entire comic book genre. Anybody with foresight knows that competition is healthy for films like this.
I've been saying it for years, marvel fans are going to indirectly tank the comic book film run that Hollywood is on with picking fights with DC.

Contrary to popular belief, there is no beef between marvel studios and DC. They want their movies to do well because it's good for business.

The marvel fans and bloggers created this illusionary beef which will cause us to all lose and in the end Hollywood will pop the comic book bubble.

And it's pretty blatant that it's coming.