The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Marvel brehs we bout to stunt on these nikkas for the next month and a half :banderas:

@jayshiggs

They tried to carbon copy marvel and it came out sloppy as hell. Even marvels weaker movies had a coherent plot that was connected to the other movies.

And they had the balls to even think about opening the same day as civil war :russ:

At the end of the day they made a dull swagless, gloomy superman who couldn't carry a sequel dolo, so they had to recruit batman to carry him.. :snoop:

Christopher Reeve rolling in his grave right now.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Why the fukk would do dudes like Will Smith and The Rock, legit choose DC over Marvel?

Like let's be real here, why the fukk would you do that? :bryan:
Can't speak on Will Smith, I'm assuming for the cast and a nice paycheck:ehh:. As for The Rock, well when the Shazam movie was announced and he was cast as Black Adam, they were talking like it had nothing to do with the DC universe. It's being produced by New Line Cinema so that's probably what will happen.

Even an executive of New Line made a point of how the Shazam movie will be fun:lolbron:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Welp, my expectations have been lowered. I hate the no kill rule, but it is an extremely important part of Batman's character. For Snyder to completely disregard that is terrible.

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My step brother saw the movie he said overall it's a good movie but the last chapter of the movie was rushed and sloppy :francis:. Imma still watch it thou:yeshrug: