The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Spyro

Banned
Daps
We get, you're a marvel fanboy. Now get fukk out of here.

I actually prefer DC over Marvel, but no other way to spin it Marvel are killing it on the Film/TV front and DC are just stumbling over their shoelaces. The Flash is the only good thing they have now :francis:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Funny how the comic book movie stans are always like :blessed: when something they like get's a good rating on RT.

But when one of their hyped releases is exposed as trash they're on some "Critics don't understand what audiences like" :mjcry: :sadcam:

Just come to terms with it....Snyder's wack ass dropped a dud :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NY
The sad this is MOS started off so dope on Krypton. Shannon nailed Zod. Then the start the story on earth and it's like the writers didn't know what the fukk to write.

Overall I think DC bit off more they could chew. Not enough planning went into this.

Man of Steel was a good movie in my opinion. However, I feel like the criticism for Man of Steel are seen in this movie rather then Man of Steel. If that makes any sense....

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have no idea what you're talking about. Not even the biggest DC stans in here ever thought this movie would have glowing reviews. Nobody thought that. We all saw these reviews coming a mile away. Just like the writer of X-Men: First Class said. These reviews were typed up months ago.

:snoop:

Come to grips to the fact that this movie is going to have mixed reviews. Have you read any because I've seen some fair/objective critiques. The multiple trailers looked like a mess. First it was BvS then they threw in Wonder Woman, Doomsday, and are trying to set up the Justice League. It feels forced and thrown together and a lot of the reviews are bringing up those same points. Comic book sites are pointing that out. They have spoilers in the reviews so clearly they have seen the movie. But comic fans were going into the theater not wanting to like it?:duck:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I could see saying to not take the critics too seriously, but there seems to be a STRONG negative reaction to this movie. Sorry, but it's not people piling on Snyder, it's not people complaining about it being too dark, or not fun. It's people tearing the storytelling and pacing to shreds and saying none of the characters besides Batman/Alfred hit. Sounds like a complete flop, wow. I expected it to not be on the levels of The Dark Knight saga, but not even I imagined it seemingly being this
.... bad. :ld:
:russ: @TheGodling remember when these stans got on us for telling them this shyt months ago.

They flamed us for saying Eisenberg was trash :mjlol:

Batman was the only thing that would be able to save this movie

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Yup and my question for everyone in here... stan.. no stan.. hater.. whatever. My question is why SHOULD Batman v. Superman be 'fun'? A bunch of people fukkING DIED. Why would @Bruce Wayne want to joke around about that? Why wouldn't humans be reevaluating this super hero shyt? It makes no sense at all for this movie to be humorous.

Critics are retarded :manny:

Yet if this movie got 80%+ you wouldn't shut up about it :manny:

Funny how critics are only retarded and their opinion doesn't matter when you disagree with them :troll:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Certain parts of movie should of called it batman superman Arkham city the way bats was getting 100 hit combos and take downs.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yet if this movie got 80%+ you wouldn't shut up about it :manny:

Funny how critics are only retarded and their opinion doesn't matter when you disagree with them :troll:
:mjlol:

Let civil war had been getting shytted on like this :mjlol:

Thank God we have the Russo bros and not Zach SNYDER :mjlol:

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I actually prefer DC over Marvel, but no other way to spin it Marvel are killing it on the Film/TV front and DC are just stumbling over their shoelaces. The Flash is the only good thing they have now :francis:
Even though I prefer Marvel characters a little more than DC, I think what's most frustrating is that I'm sure like most people around my age, I grew up on that GOAT DC animation. So I want nothing more than to see a great DC cinematic universe on the big screen. I still think Suicide Squad and the solo movies are safe. I think Warner Bros are going to rethink Justice League though.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
dont know why the ratings from OBVIOUS MARVEL STANS are letting the brehhs get worried... dafuq ..

we KNOW shyt is gonna be lit, we KNOW shyt gonnna do numbers. and when the 25th rolls out, the reviews gonna be ALL POSITIVE

Marvel scared and they got their bytch ass writers tryna make everyone conform to their campy everything is dandy tone.. DC is REALITY, shyt happens and shyt gets real which is why people relate more to DC..

a rating isnt stopping me from calling this the best movie CB movie ever...

You're a grown fukking man :wtf:

Sort your life out.