The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Something tells me it's due to the editing.... 30 minutes that's SUPPOSED to be there that's going to be in the director's cut is out. If that is the case... I can see what people are saying.

A lot of the reviews say its just plain boring and too long :yeshrug:

adding those 30 minutes in might have made it insufferable

Daps
Reppin
NYC
zacksnyder.jpg

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:yeshrug: I can see why bad reviews get under some people's skin. I mean, you're hyped for months about the movie and it kind of takes a lot of that energy out of you like ":childplease: sit your dumbass down nikka you excited for nothing"

With that said :ahh: already got my ticket for Friday. I liked Man of Steel so this shyt bout to be fire for me.
I don't know why but that bolded part has me:dead:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They find a bunch of it in the Indian Ocean, Lex has guys looking for it. They only show Aquaman for like 30 seconds and he's not involved with the plot. Their are a few scenes that are really short that introduce some of the other Justice League members.

:martin: I knew it. I fukking knew it.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Like I mentioned earlier. This so far is getting worse reviews then Man of Steel. Seeing it yesterday I would say Man of Steel > BvS by a considerable margin. Hopefully the reviews wont get any worse considering the critics did not like Man of Steel.

:to:

The sad this is MOS started off so dope on Krypton. Shannon nailed Zod. Then the start the story on earth and it's like the writers didn't know what the fukk to write.

Overall I think DC bit off more they could chew. Not enough planning went into this.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
The sad this is MOS started off so dope on Krypton. Shannon nailed Zod. Then the start the story on earth and it's like the writers didn't know what the fukk to write.

Overall I think DC bit off more they could chew. Not enough planning went into this.
Pretty clear to see. Warner Bros wasn't satisfied with MOS results at the box office or the critical consensus . They thought that bringing in Batman would help out with both since the recent batman trilogy had both going for it. It will help the box office but critics still shytted on it.

I wouldn't worry too much about the other solo DC films because of the people behind them. I do think Justice League will probably be changed up behind the scenes.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Let's be real if the scores were reverse we would be championing and stanning and trolling (myself included) the fukk out of Marvel stans :laugh:

While I am 100% percent sure I will love the movie bc I loved Man of Steel the critics feel differently and that's ok. I will take this "L'' as a D.C. fan and keep it moving and enjoy the movie with other D.C. fans :manny:

@wire28 you got another one on us:sadbron:
but we will be back in July or august when SS drops :ufdup:
Marvel brehs we bout to stunt on these nikkas for the next month and a half :banderas:

@jayshiggs

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could see saying to not take the critics too seriously, but there seems to be a STRONG negative reaction to this movie. Sorry, but it's not people piling on Snyder, it's not people complaining about it being too dark, or not fun. It's people tearing the storytelling and pacing to shreds and saying none of the characters besides Batman/Alfred hit. Sounds like a complete flop, wow. I expected it to not be on the levels of The Dark Knight saga, but not even I imagined it seemingly being this
.... bad. :ld:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
There were a lot of kids in the theater when I went to see Deadpool.

And that movie was shorter and was at least funny :manny:

This movie is almost 3 hours
Kids shouldn't be watching that movie to begin with. Both times I saw it in theaters there were no kids. Rated R with lots of violence and sexual innuendo. That shyt was made for adults in mind. They were even trolling some mom who wanted a pg-13 version so her son could watch it.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
The Your Movie Sucks review is going to be brutal.:merchant:

That dude is by far the harshest critic I've ever seen. It's gonna be a blood bath.:damn: