The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Even dudes like Jahnes and Stuckmann were disappointed. So it isn't just the "square" RT reviewers that hated it.

Based on Synders track record I wasn't even expecting Nolanesque quality but these reviews are acting like it's one of the worst comic book movies ever which could be possible but I don't buy it. I think people are underestimating how hard it is to make a movie with two of the most iconic characters ever. Freddy V Jason and Alien V Predator also got mixed reviews as far as Iconic Character Team ups. Again I am not going to give it a pass, if it's bad, it's bad. I just have a feeling it's not as bad as I'm reading. Again I like "300, Watchman, Dawn of the Dead" from Zack but I know he's considered hit or miss by most and with critics it's mostly miss.

Campea like it. I'm interested what the rest of collider thinks

I watched the whole non-spoiler review and they all looked disappointed to me. Campea was really the only one trying to save face but he dissed Wonder Woman's performance.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I think we all could have guessed the issues this movie would have, so the reviews aren't all that surprising to me. I am wondering how I am going to take the Batman morality issue since that is supposed to be his entire gripe with Superman.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
breh, they can say whatever they want. I will still watch it this weekend. I won't let some guys decide for me if a movie is good or bad, especially when I have been waiting for this movie since 2013.
I understand but how could this be a worse movie than Gods of Egypt:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
zach snyder in response to the backlash

"well... the thing is like.... when we set out to make this movie.... well the first thing is.... ben was like... "well what if batman is afraid of what superman can do..."..... and we were all like yea that's a great way to really tap into the.... the... mythological core of these two iconic characters.... and i think sometimes.... it's like the fans feel torn about... like it's pretty cool how everything plays out, but ultimately it's about justice and holding these heroes accountable"

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something tells me it's due to the editing.... 30 minutes that's SUPPOSED to be there that's going to be in the director's cut is out. If that is the case... I can see what people are saying.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:pachaha: At some of the responses in this thread.

Brehs, we are all still going to see this movie.

But y'all know good got damn well if the reviews were more glowing and with higher scores some of you would be geeking the fukk out.

On some, I told you so, :blessed: shyt

Now its the reviews don't matter, I'll see it anyway.

:beli:We're all going to see it.

Daps
Reppin
NY
Like I mentioned earlier. This so far is getting worse reviews then Man of Steel. Seeing it yesterday I would say Man of Steel > BvS by a considerable margin. Hopefully the reviews wont get any worse considering the critics did not like Man of Steel.

:to: