The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Seems like the average review was a 7

It's going to cause a lot of problems but I feel similar to Harloff...

If Batman is done well, Fight scenes are done well, the actual BvS fight works well, Caville is better than he was in MOS, WW looks great (she doesn't need to speak much) and etc., then I'll enjoy the film.

I didn't like Lex at all though.. Not in the trailers and I like Eisenberg movies usually. I think that will be probably my biggest disappointment.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Seems like the average review was a 7

It's going to cause a lot of problems but I feel similar to Harloff...

If Batman is done well, Fight scenes are done well, the actual BvS fight works well, Caville is better than he was in MOS, WW looks great (she doesn't need to speak much) and etc., then I'll enjoy the film.

I didn't like Lex at all though.. Not in the trailers and I like Eisenberg movies usually. I think that will be probably my biggest disappointment.
Sounds like its a story structure and lack of subtlety problem.

I wonder if the extended version solves some of those issues. But yea....there should be serious conversation between Batman and Superman...

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Zack Snyder gotta go....

Should of had Ben in the editing room:mjpls:
Ben brought in Terrio :patrice:

Maybe Ben knows how to display Terrio's writing better than Zack :manny:

If thats the case they should have just stuck it out with the original writer. Save Terrio for the Batfleck movie.

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: I can see why bad reviews get under some people's skin. I mean, you're hyped for months about the movie and it kind of takes a lot of that energy out of you like ":childplease: sit your dumbass down nikka you excited for nothing"

With that said :ahh: already got my ticket for Friday. I liked Man of Steel so this shyt bout to be fire for me.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
well one good thing, this movie is so dark no one is gonna wanna watch early bootlegs. more box office

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Snyder is the one taking the blame for this movie
He's the one in the editing room making all the cuts that potentially hurt this movie big time
I get why he made all the cuts for this movie but ultimately the bad reviews its getting now are gonna hurt it a lot more

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
there is absolutely no way in the hell i'm going let a bunch of "professional" reporters deter me from seeing this movie the movie has to be flames if its getting this type of hate or is the fact that they just don't want to admit that this movie is going to be a game changer

Last edited: