The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
38 percent on Rotten Tomatoes? :mjcry: Luckily I don't give a fukk about critics. I like my superhero movies Dark and serious. I'm sure I'm gonna love this movie.
Fam .............. Rotten Tomatoes rates Arrow 96% I also got the :mjpls: face with them.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I saw the post but I didn't reply because it wasn't based on anything factual. :ld:
they fukking gave the godfather 1 hella 1 votes and TDK a bunch of 10's just to get it in the #1 spot and somehow Shawshank Redemption ended up #1. I was there when it was going down.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:blessed: I've waited so long for this moment.

I feel vindicated. :to:

This movie will make money on the strength of fans being sheep toward things that are hyped up. But as far as quality, I called the bullshyt when they decided to fast track this movie.

TDKR was the last and worst of the trilogy. MOS was 50/50 love hate. Now u use the same logic for a mashup??? :mjpls:

I don't care if DC goes dark. But if the plot doesn't make sense and the fukking acting is bland you're going to get a shytty product. And this version of superman is beyond swagless. It's like DC goes out of its way to make superman extra dorky and awkward on screen.

DC knew what time it was when the backed off opening up with civil war. :umad:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
they fukking gave the godfather 1 hella 1 votes and TDK a bunch of 10's just to get it in the #1 spot and somehow Shawshank Redemption ended up #1. I was there when it was going down.

I have no idea what you're talking about but I DO know that if I go on RT.. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is 78%. Everyone I know hates it. Why is it 78%? Because it's Spielberg.

Spy Kids is 93%. fukking Spy Kids? :scusthov:

Sharknado is 82% :dead: :dead:

Live Free or Die Hard with Justin Long which is an insult to the Die Hard franchise is 82% :gag:

Star Wars: Attack of the Clones is 67% :russ: Every Star Wars fan in the world hates that movie. They all despise the prequels. Some make a case for Revenge of the Sith but nobody likes Clones lol

Critics have no idea what they're doing half the time. :manny:

Chef

All Star
Daps
If you pre-ordered tickets, why trip about reviews? :yeshrug:By Thursday you'll be enjoying this piff with your $10 soda and popcorn.:scusthov:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I have no idea what you're talking about but I DO know that if I go on RT.. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is 78%. Everyone I know hates it. Why is it 78%? Because it's Spielberg.

Spy Kids is 93%. fukking Spy Kids? :scusthov:

Sharknado is 82% :dead: :dead:

Live Free or Die Hard with Justin Long which is an insult to the Die Hard franchise is 82% :gag:

Star Wars: Attack of the Clones is 67% :russ: Every Star Wars fan in the world hates that movie. They all despise the prequels. Some make a case for Revenge of the Sith but nobody likes Clones lol

Critics have no idea what they're doing half the time. :manny:
Arrow season 4 is at 100%
Arrow: Season 4

Daredevil Season 2 is at 76%
Marvel's Daredevil: Season 2

I honestly can't take them seriously :dwillhuh::scust::what::why::wtf:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Make comic book movies that u can't take kids to see brehs :russ:

Why would I want screaming ass kids in there, I went to Jurassic World and they wouldn't shut the fukk up. I'm young and I currently have no intentions of having children, I want directors to make movies for me. :ohlawd: