The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Cmnv2nG.gif

This gif would be even better if someone could photoshop BvS tickets in place of the cards. :russ:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'll take the peoples (imdb) opinion any day of the week over the critics (rt)

The same IMDb where fanboys (in)famously started downvoting The Godfather because there was a legit chance that (and it even happened for a couple days I think) The Dark Knight could become the #1 movie on the top 250?:mjlol:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lemme put some sh*t into perspective for you simple minded f*cks

RT gave it that score based on 54 reviews.... FIFTY F*CKING FOUR

IMDB is basing it's 9.0 rating on over 12,000.... TWELVE F*CKING THOUSAND!

16m0tj7.jpg

Even though the critics that report on RT are full of shyt... comparing it to IMDB is ridiculous because MANY, if not MOST OF THEM have not yet seen the movie. Especially 12,000 people when there's not even yet an OFFICIAL nationwide release. That in itself tell you its full of shyt. It would of been logical if it was several hundred or even a few thousand just for kicks... 12,000 from a extremely limited sneak showings that just recently happened in the last few days is straight bullshyt. Those are the fanboys rating it high without seeing it.

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Even though the critics that report on RT are full of shyt... comparing it to IMDB is ridiculous because MANY, if not MOST OF THEM have not yet seen the movie. Especially 12,000 people when there's not even yet an OFFICIAL nationwide release. That in itself tell you its full of shyt. It would of been logical if it was several hundred or even a few thousand just for kicks... 12,000 from a extremely limited sneak showings that just recently happened in the last few days is straight bullshyt. Those are the fanboys rating it high without seeing it.
n*gga

they played the movie in a stadium that holds 50k people
what in the f*CK ARE you talmbot?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
lemme put some sh*t into perspective for you simple minded f*cks

RT gave it that score based on 54 reviews.... FIFTY F*CKING FOUR

IMDB is basing it's 9.0 rating on over 12,000.... TWELVE F*CKING THOUSAND!

16m0tj7.jpg

@TheGodling doesn't want to see that.... There's a lot of people who do not want to see that. :ld:

Please take that down breh :ld:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Then I guess your boys should step their bot game up.

Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) - IMDb

:troll:

Without the DC stan bots skewing the score AoU would at least be a 9.3 on IMDb.:troll:

and yet the only comic book film with a historical 9.0 is The Dark Knight so I think the site is fairly accurate all things considering. :ehh:

lol, did you miss my post about where I said comic fanboys were downvoting other movies in hopes of pushing TDK to the top of the Top 250 list? TDK should be anyone's last answer as to why an IMDb rating is accurate.:russ:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
So if y'all go to see this and don't like it or think it's decent will you honestly say so?:jbhmm:

I can see some people walking out thinking 7/10 but telling themselves "I can't let the coli Marvel fanboys win:sadcam: so 9/10, GOAT contender up there with Nolan's flicks. Snyder da gawd:ohlawd:"

This thread is going to be entertaining for those of us who haven't drawn lines in the sand:popcorn:

We already got review fukkery:wow:
If it's bad i'll admit it. If I don't like it i'll admit it. I didn't really like Man of Steel but that was mainly due to the fact that I'm not a big Superman fan. I’m a huge Batman fan so I'm probably a little biased going into this movie but if I don't like it i'll admit it.

I like the fact that they are addressing the seriousness of the destruction and danger of people with super powers the second film in their movie universe vs almost ten movies with Marvel. Either way I'm going to enjoy all these movies coming out from DC and Marvel. The guys I read about in comics and played with their toys in the 90's as a kid are being brought to life in movies so i'll enjoy it.