The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Terrio is one of the most sought after and best screenwriters working today. No matter how this film turns out, Terrio will be in demand. And fukk the critics. I'm glad this movie is dark. I'm excited to watch.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me, I just want my "all's right in the world" moment by this getting love across the board.

I can't deny, I'm a lil hoe caught up in my feelings right now :mjcry:

Please be okay, BvS. I can't have you be whack, Wrestlemania season be whack, and my Pionner receiver going out highlight my first three months of 2016 :mjcry:

Young Justice coming back... right? :mjcry:

Breh, im seriously :mjcry: too. I almost snapped on my girl because of how distraught i am. It wasn't supposed to end ljke this. :sadcam::sadcam::scust:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
As someone pointed out, one word that seems to get thrown around in these reviews and from the people in here that've seen it is "dull" or words synonymous with dull :patrice:. It's not that it's not like Marvel in "goofiness", it seems to be that is just lacks soul. I mean Daredevil is waaay darker than anything DC has put in theaters but one word people arent calling it is "dull". Nolans trilogy was dark, but it was NEVER called "dull". This movie might have the same problem Man of Steel had. shyt was just dark as hell, had no soul, little emotion, that's where Marvel is beating them.

Imma def still see this shyt of course.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Pleas copped so far:

Critics hate Snyder
Only non comic book fans hate it
They didn't like MOS so they'll hate BvS
People want fun over dark
Marvel scores better with critics because of they're scared to Disney
They didn't see the 3 hour directors cut that tells a more coherent story
Critics were Marvel fanboys

I'm sure I missed a few:lolbron:

B744ktW.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
it adds up. Critics are people who see nearly every movie and are payed to write about it. Fans are interested in a narrow set of movies and are more predisposed to like those same movies.

What that RT score says to me is that if you don't read comics, haven't watched DC animated series in the last 20 years or haven't played the Arkham series, chances are, you won't like BvS. BvS might please fans but it has less mass-appeal than your average recycled Marvel movie.

Yeah I'm not going to hold it against Snyder or anyone at WB for giving the fans what they want instead of trying to get 8-year old Billy's parents to take him to the theater. If WB wanted to go the safe route they could go the safe route. They've done it before.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Plan B: wait for the regular people to see it and weigh in. If the people give it mixed reviews then Plan C: wait for the box office #'s.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Not even the biggest DC stans in here ever thought this movie would have glowing reviews. Nobody thought that. We all saw these reviews coming a mile away. Just like the writer of X-Men: First Class said. These reviews were typed up months ago.