The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
When the film comes out, we should poll the brehs here and see what they thought of it :yeshrug:
:mjlol: people will probably hide what they really thought just to stan for dc/marvel

dc stans "movie was a 6/10 but i'll give it a 9"

kill dat noize 'movie wasa 9, but i'll give it a 5"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Because that's not his character. Like how Pa Kent is Clark's moral center and not a complete dikk.
This clearly isn't the standard issue Superman. It's a different version and that's ok. If it's not for you then it's not for you but every character doesn't always have to be the same in every alternate universe.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Where did I hate on BvS my good man?:jbhmm:

All I've done is point out the goal post moving and plea copping. My issue is with the fanboys not the movie itself.

What goal post moving? My stance has always been "don't trust the critics, watch the movie for yourself". I may post a RT score here and there but I also look at other metrics.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
38 percent on Rotten Tomatoes? :mjcry: Luckily I don't give a fukk about critics. I like my superhero movies Dark and serious. I'm sure I'm gonna love this movie.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
When the film comes out, we should poll the brehs here and see what they thought of it :yeshrug:
I feel like this happens with every super heroe or summer blockbuster in general, fans love them and continue to support these movies but the critics continue to hate and say they are terrible,, There is a HUGE disconnect between the critics and the actual ticket buying audience.. Fans like action and explosions,
critics like tears and racial controversy,
fans like car chases and good fights,
critics like "based on a true story or events and tragedy

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I wish I didn't see the rotten tomato score. Every person in this thread is a superhero fan, so why do we feel the need to check some composite score on a genre of film that we like. I don't need any convincing to go see a movie that I'm hyped on
For me, I just want my "all's right in the world" moment by this getting love across the board.

I can't deny, I'm a lil hoe caught up in my feelings right now :mjcry:

Please be okay, BvS. I can't have you be whack, Wrestlemania season be whack, and my Pionner receiver going out highlight my first three months of 2016 :mjcry:

Young Justice coming back... right? :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I feel like this happens with every super heroe or summer blockbuster in general, fans love them and continue to support these movies but the critics continue to hate and say they are terrible,, There is a HUGE disconnect between the critics and the actual ticket buying audience.. Fans like action and explosions,
critics like tears and racial controversy,
fans like car chases and good fights,
critics like "based on a true story or events and tragedy
Problem with that argument is that the movie tried to be more than explosion and entered itself around an ideological debate between 2 forces. Now I haven't seen it so I can't tell you whether it succeeded

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:mjcry:
CeNVNFIWEAAZmER.jpg