The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going on full shutdown until I see it Friday night and will post a thoughtful review here. Seeing that RT score was spooky. I don't want to soil the experience and go in with such low expectations. This is what I feared

I'll see yall Friday :lupe:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Hey, put it this way. The critics didn't have the balls to give Age of Ultron a negative review despite everyone knowing it's trash. Most of the "critics" don't want to piss off Disney, you have to watch a movie for yourself and judge it from there. :myman:

You think by now people would know that, I think people just want something to add to the anticipation not take away from it.. What kills me is people look at these reviews and make up their minds to not see the movies just cause some cornball that reviews movies for a living said he aint like it, but we ignore IMDB cause its just fans they cant be objective and critics cant be biased :camby:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'm going on full shutdown until I see it Friday night and will post a thoughtful review here. Seeing that RT score was spooky. I don't want to soil the experience and go in with such low expectations. This is what I feared

I'll see yall Friday :lupe:
Do yourself a favor and see it twice breh. I hear its one of those kind of movies :francis:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
shyt ain't adding up. Critics hate it yet so far the fans who have watched it loved it.

Thats what im saying, all the fan reactions are great. But them movie critics seemed too eager to shyt on this movie as soon as they could. Like they had the reviews pre written 2 years ago. Them critics had it in for this movie as soon as the shyt was green lighted.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You can fly, lift 500 tons, shoot lasers from your eyes, freeze things with your breath. Why are you brooding? It's like Mandingo complaining about his dikk.
He had a messed up childhood and grew up in isolation. They pretty much explained why he was the way he was in Man of Steel and it makes sense. The problem is people want she same story they already have in the DCAU and the comics. Good news if you want that it already exist. Why does it need to be regurgitated again?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
He had a messed up childhood and grew up in isolation. They pretty much explained why he was the way he was in Man of Steel and it makes sense. The problem is people want she same story they already have in the DCAU and the comics. Good news if you want that it already exist. Why does it need to be regurgitated again?

Because. Now you essentially have 2 Batman's. If Superman is willing to cross the line fukk do we need Batman for?