The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
What happened was DC saw they cash cow printing money off being dark and moody and made Superman dark and moody too. Now Superman is dark and moody and Batman is well Batman. These characters should be polar opposites.

Superman: Batman the President Of The US wants to talk about our methods.
Batman: I don't talk to suits. fukk that *Flies off in Bat plane*

Which goes back to the point I made years ago on this very forum. IF superman doesn't give a fukk about fukking shyt up. fukk does he need Batman for.

The opposing views each of these characters have is what makes them great in a team setting. like In JL or JLU
This... so much this.

Going through JL and JLU really reminded me what I loved about the DC characters :mjcry:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You trying to say you don't care about whether people like a movie or not but yet you've spent three years trying to convince people here to dislike Man of Steel. :mjlol:

Nice job quoting the first sentence but not the second:

I loved the movie and if you asked me about it I'd do everything in my power to convince you of why it deserves that love
Click to expand...​
It goes the other way around as well, I'd do everything in my power to convince you of why a movie is trash if I think so, hence three years of MoS trash talk.:yeshrug:

Besides, I'm pretty sure this is a message board meant for engaging in discussions. shyt would be hella boring if we just sat here like @MartyMcFly all day going 'Well, we're just gonna have to agree to disagree on that, breh'. Nah, he gonna know why Spectre is trash every opportunity I get.

Oh shyt, the ol' "discredit a critic by posting movies he has rated higher" lists are coming back out of the woodworks now. I haven't seen that shyt since the first Transformers movies.:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I'm seeing this movie Friday just so I can read this thread with knowledge of the surrounding current events. It's lit! :blessed:
nikkas think this thread lit, wait until we all see it. It's gone be M.O.S all over again. I'm already prepping what insults I'm going to hurl at nikkas I don't agree with and planning a plan of attack on how to defend the movie and I ain't even seen it yet :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Reading through these review quotes and the word I keep seeing is "fun" (i.e. simple, comedy, dance routines..)

You can see what's going on here. This is playing out EXACTLY like Man of Steel did where the audiences will like it, fans of comics will like it, but soft ass critics will hate because there weren't a bunch of jokes and shyt. :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yes, Guzman is the fukking moron I was discussing earlier. There is no way in hell that this movie is worse than Paul Blart or Pixels but keep trying to say there's no agenda.... :mjlol:

having not seen paul blart OR pixels... it's very possible.

a movie that knows it's stupid (and aims for stupid laughs) but fails...

is better than a movie that thinks it's smart and aims to be high art, but is actually stupid.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
having not seen paul blart OR pixels... it's very possible.

a movie that knows it's stupid (and aims for stupid laughs) but fails...

is better than a movie that thinks it's smart and aims to be high art, but is actually stupid.

I've seen both Paul Blart and Pixels. They were not funny AT ALL and I don't know a single person that liked them. Actually, I don't know anyone who has liked anything from Adam Sandler in about a decade.

Also, how in the fukk is a movie that wants to be stupid and make stupid jokes and fails at delivering them better than anything? :mjlol:

That means they had one job to accomplish and couldn't even do that right..

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've seen both Paul Blart and Pixels. They were not funny AT ALL and I don't know a single person that liked them. Actually, I don't know anyone who has liked anything from Adam Sandler in about a decade.

Also, how in the fukk is a movie that wants to be stupid and make stupid jokes and fails at delivering them better than anything? :mjlol:
because to me a stupid movie posing as a smart movie is more offensive than a stupid movie that is unapologetic.