The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
But why are you expecting that? The source material was fun at all.
fun doesn't mean bad, it's superman
You can't make Superman dramatic and brooding like batman, it will turn to shyt and have problems with it's own identity just like Man of steel. Off rip I could tell this was really a batman movie with supes in it but I figured it would be a fun ride at least. I'll find out this weekend

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I already know Man Of Steel has higher audience ratings than critics ratings as well

I'm not responding to all the deflection bullshyt, lets stick with Man of Steel since you have been posting about it for three years straight. What does it tell you that most people who paid to watch it, liked it? Does that tell you that Snyder should go away from that and make movies for critics or should Snyder continue on that path and make movies for fans and the people who paid to watch Man of Steel?

Use your head. You don't make movies for critics, you make them for paying audiences. Critics don't understand the source material.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC fanboys shytting on Marvel and sucking up to their 2 rotten movies wouldn't be complaining if it was the other way round.

What if DC had made 12 films, 4 TV shows that all connect and are all hugely successful, make a ton of money and all are well liked by fans and critics; and Marvel had 2 films out that both were rotten on RT?

Then DC fans would be acting all high and mighty and acting like they're the best, using RT to defend their arguments etc etc.

Truth is DC fanboys are just jelly over what Marvel have, and are continuing to do :troll:

We get, you're a marvel fanboy. Now get fukk out of here.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not responding to all the deflection bullshyt, lets stick with Man of Steel since you have been posting about it for three years straight. What does it tell you that most people who paid to watch it, liked it? Does that tell you that Snyder should go away from that and make movies for critics or should Snyder continue on that path and make movies for fans and the people who paid to watch Man of Steel?

Use your head. You don't make movies for critics, you make them for paying audiences. Critics don't understand the source material.

Ask @TheGodling what his thoughts are for Only God Forgives :ohhh:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
fun doesn't mean bad, it's superman
You can't make Superman dramatic and brooding like batman, it will turn to shyt and have problems with it's own identity just like Man of steel. Off rip I could tell this was really a batman movie with supes in it but I figured it would be a fun ride at least. I'll find out this weekend
But how can you say that Supes can't be in a dark film when the source material for this film is dark?

Maybe you don't like the source material?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I love when films have humor, makes it more fun and more enjoyable especially with a friend/group.

TV drama is no different, it's why I can't get into The Walking Dead, show is so fukkin dull; whereas The Flash or Supernatural have plenty of funny moments that make it a lot more fun and entertaining to watch :yeshrug:
:camby:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
But how can you say that Supes can't be in a dark film when the source material for this film is dark?

Maybe you don't like the source material?
They don't...

They want some campy/corny shyt...

Source material been dark for years now... Sin City, Walking Dead, TDK rises, even marvel had dark material with JJ, Daredevil, etc.

I don't know why these whiny ass nikkas stay in the thread then

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm not responding to all the deflection bullshyt

How am I deflecting when you are the one who brought up Age Of Ultron saying critics gave it good reviews even though (in your words) everybody thought it was trash. Sounds more like you're trying to deflect the reviews calling BvS trash by any means necessary.

lets stick with Man of Steel since you have been posting about it for three years straight. What does it tell you that most people who paid to watch it, liked it? Does that tell you that Snyder should go away from that and make movies for critics or should Snyder continue on that path and make movies for fans and the people who paid to watch Man of Steel?

I don't give a fukk who pays for a movie or who likes it, I just want a good movie. But if we're starting like this, what does it tell you that people actually liked Age Of Ultron despite you pretending they didn't. How do you feel about Marvel continuing to not give a fukk about including some interesting villains and staying on the exact path that is making people continue to pay to see their movies and enjoy them?

That's a serious question because I don't think you even understand the audacious double standard you're using here.:jbhmm:

You are right, there are no critics familiar with comic books at all. Nice overblown generalization you used there. Pretty sure critics also don't understand street racing culture, dinosaur genetics and time travel but that didn't stop them from giving glowing reviews to movies about those topics.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Let's be real if the scores were reverse we would be championing and stanning and trolling (myself included) the fukk out of Marvel stans :laugh:

While I am 100% percent sure I will love the movie bc I loved Man of Steel the critics feel differently and that's ok. I will take this "L'' as a D.C. fan and keep it moving and enjoy the movie with other D.C. fans :manny:

@wire28 you got another one on us:sadbron:
but we will be back in July or august when SS drops :ufdup: