The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
NY
After all the hate Man of Steel received. Who would of thought the follow up movie would be worse :martin:.

I think the rated R edition will drastically improve on this movie.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
saw this pop up on another forum:huhldup:

LzhQ7rY.png

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Hey, put it this way. The critics didn't have the balls to give Age of Ultron a negative review despite everyone knowing it's trash. Most of the "critics" don't want to piss off Disney, you have to watch a movie for yourself and judge it from there. :myman:

BFwwFP9.png

qwoU2Yk.png

Audiences actually liked AoU better than critics did though. Despite 'everyone knowing it's trash'. :sas2:

They gave MOS 9/10 :martin:

These dudes are entering an entirely new atmosphere of denial.:russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Maybe they hate Snyder cause he doesn't make good movies? People keep acting like Snyder is some Nolan/Jackson/Cameron/Kubrick in disguise and critics are hating on him cause of some vendetta, he sucks imo and can only do action scenes. Just another Michael Bay. Scratch that, I've enjoyed more Bay films :mjlol:

Okay then explain this guy's review.

"Overlong, underdeveloped and almost entirely humorless, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice may please die-hard fans by pitting two DC icons against each other. Everyone else may want to wait for the next Marvel movie."
March 22, 2016 Rafer Guzman

He used the words "entirely humorless" .... it's the same song and dance from Man of Steel. These retards want to go to the movies and laugh at cringe humor. That's NOT want I want to do. If I want to laugh, I'll go to a comedy. I'll watch Martin and Seinfeld reruns.

I don't give a fukk if I laugh one time :mjlol:

He basically exposed himself, as most critics do, as not even understanding what the movie is about... I've seen other critics say that the heroes were "swamped by their own mythos"

Do you know what that means? That means the critics needed Snyder to dumb down the movie for them... It's hilarious :russ:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Wait a minute, how the fukk does "Lucy" have a damn 66% :mindblown:
:ehh:

You saying that a 66 is too high or too low?

I feel like I'd give it just that...between a 6 and a 7.

Edit : I went to IMDB, and my score is a 6 (And I always rate movies on there directly after I see them). The average user score is 6.4

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Super hero movies do nothing for me but I'm having some fun reading all the reactions/denials from DC fanboys on Twitter or reddit. It's Zack Snyder, why the hell was anyone expecting a good movie?

Rotten Tomatoes needs to be on high alert for one of these dudes snapping and shooting up their headquarters :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Only seen em once lol, but from memory...

Thor 1 - Thor gets cast out of Asgard for attacking frost giants, Loki takes over, sets some giant robot on Thor who beats it with the help of some discount Lord of the Rings cast; goes back to Asgard and beats Loki, becomes King and is told he can never return to Earth.... 6 months later he's in the Avengers :russ:

Thor 2 - Loki breaks free and he and Thor team up to fight some Elf guy played by Christopher Eccleston... erm that's it lol :pachaha:

Not the best but more fun than watching overrated shyt like Spotlight :scust:

My moms loves Thor. I could give a fukk about either of his films tho one was eh. Didn't even bother to see 2 As for the complaint about Avengers 2 being bad. I don't think it's bad. I think it's underwhelming as a stand alone flick, because you know damn well. The Avengers were going to be back for the third film. that being said, I never purchased it and don't feel its worth owning, unless you just plan on having a marathon when the series is over.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Audiences actually liked AoU better than critics did though

I'm not going to get into an entire thing with you, I get that's what you want it's all you have, BUT I challenge you to look up the Man of Steel Cinemascore and also look up the audience rating on RT and on IMDB. If you come back and post the numbers then you can ask me further questions. If you don't come back and post the numbers then that shows you can't be objective and nobody should take you seriously. Get to it. :myman:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Super hero movies do nothing for me but I'm having some fun reading all the reactions/denials from DC fanboys on Twitter or reddit. It's Zack Snyder, why the hell was anyone expecting a good movie?

Rotten Tomatoes needs to be on high alert for one of these dudes snapping and shooting up their headquarters :lolbron:

The man made SUCKER PUNCH. Sucker Punch.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
He used the words "entirely humorless" .... it's the same song and dance from Man of Steel. These retards want to go to the movies and laugh at cringe humor. That's NOT want I want to do. If I want to laugh, I'll go to a comedy. I'll watch Martin and Seinfeld reruns.

one can also easily say if you want a humorless and overly dramatic affair, you can opt for a movie that doesn't feature men in spandex tights fighting crime with gadgets and utility belts.

what's next, a humorless ninja turtles movie? leonardo crying about the burden of being a hero? raphael and michaelangelo arguing over the health hazards of eating too much pizza?

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm not going to get into an entire thing with you, I get that's what you want it's all you have, BUT I challenge you to look up the Man of Steel Cinemascore and also look up the audience rating on RT and on IMDB. If you come back and post the numbers then you can ask me further questions. If you don't come back and post the numbers then that shows you can't be objective and nobody should take you seriously. Get to it. :myman:

IMDB you mean the same site where cacs lower the scores of Black films intentionally.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
one can also easily say if you want a humorless and overly dramatic affair, you can opt for a movie that doesn't feature men in spandex tights fighting crime with gadgets and utility belts.

what's next, a humorless ninja turtles movie? leonardo crying about the burden of being a hero? raphael and michaelangelo arguing over the health hazards of eating too much pizza?

:camby:

You haven't even seen the movie, you live your life through the opinions of internet bloggers. That's sad. :mjlol: