People want fun over dark
Marvel scores better with critics because of they're scared to Disney
They didn't see the 3 hour directors cut that tells a more coherent story
Critics were Marvel fanboys

I'm sure I missed a few:lolbron:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
one can also easily say if you want a humorless and overly dramatic affair, you can opt for a movie that doesn't feature men in spandex tights fighting crime with gadgets and utility belts.

what's next, a humorless ninja turtles movie? leonardo crying about the burden of being a hero? raphael and michaelangelo arguing over the health hazards of eating too much pizza?

:camby:
Well have their been serious TMNT stories?

This is the fukking problem. The joker freaking molested and paralyzed a young woman in a comic book. I feel like we've already gotten passed this in video games but so many people still think comics "are for kids "

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
My bad I thought you meant they were callin it fun:mjlol:

I don't see a problem with that in the reviews, I would expect fun to be apart of this movie not some compelling story
But why are you expecting that? The source material wasn't fun at all.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Pleas copped so far:

Critics hate Snyder
Only non comic book fans hate it
They didn't like MOS so they'll hate BvS
Critics were Marvel fanboys

I'm sure I missed a few:lolbron:

Those are all indisputable facts. I've been discussing it for a while, you are just riding a wave, trying to score a few daps :mjlol:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
one can also easily say if you want a humorless and overly dramatic affair, you can opt for a movie that doesn't feature men in spandex tights fighting crime with gadgets and utility belts.

what's next, a humorless ninja turtles movie? leonardo crying about the burden of being a hero? raphael and michaelangelo arguing over the health hazards of eating too much pizza?

:camby:

I love when films have humor, makes it more fun and more enjoyable especially with a friend/group.

TV drama is no different, it's why I can't get into The Walking Dead, show is so fukkin dull; whereas The Flash or Supernatural have plenty of funny moments that make it a lot more fun and entertaining to watch :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Care to show me an example of this? I have no idea what you are even referring to, you sound like you have nothing to offer other than changing the subject.

Neither of us have anything to offer including you. IMDB is just fans, people that disliked the film or haters of the film. What makes them any more trust worth than critics?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Neither of us have anything to offer including you. IMDB is just fans, people that disliked the film or haters of the film. What makes them any more trust worth than critics?

Because they pay to watch. If I watch a movie and it sucks, I'm not going to give it a great rating, I'm going to be pissed I just wasted my fukking money on it. :what:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Those are all indisputable facts. I've been discussing it for a while, you are just riding a wave, trying to score a few daps :mjlol:

No they're not :what:

Dawn of the Dead got 75%, critics liked that film (incidentally my fave film by him), maybe they hate Snyder cause since then he's sucked?

The Dark Knight Trilogy got 85%, 94%, 87%, Superman Returns 76% (that movie stunk though lol), yeah they are Marvel fanboys :troll:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ: none of those are facts they're just assumptions. It's hilarious that people are jumping out the window defending a movie they haven't even seen themselves.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm not going to get into an entire thing with you, I get that's what you want it's all you have, BUT I challenge you to look up the Man of Steel Cinemascore and also look up the audience rating on RT and on IMDB. If you come back and post the numbers then you can ask me further questions. If you don't come back and post the numbers then that shows you can't be objective and nobody should take you seriously. Get to it. :myman:

I already know Man Of Steel has higher audience ratings than critics ratings as well, just like I also know without looking it up that AoU has higher audience ratings than MoS, so if you still want to hang onto your narrative that Age Of Ultron is trash and everybody knows it, Man Of Steel is even bigger trash.:sas2:

All of which is beside my point that you claim everybody thinks Age Of Ultron is trash when that's just your opinion. So miss me with that bullshyt and just acknowledge that if anyone is showing an agenda here, it's the people copping all kinds of massive pleas as to why this movie is getting trashed in reviews.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The Dark Knight Trilogy got 85%, 94%, 87%, Superman Returns 76% (that movie stunk though lol), yeah they are Marvel fanboys :troll:

What Nolan movie do you know that is under 85%? We have multiple threads on here saying The Dark Knight Rises was disappointing. So who got it right, the critics at 87%? Or all the people here who have been hating on it for years? Tell me. Who is wrong on that one. :manny:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
DC fanboys shytting on Marvel and sucking up to their 2 rotten movies wouldn't be complaining if it was the other way round.

What if DC had made 12 films, 4 TV shows that all connect and are all hugely successful, make a ton of money and all are well liked by fans and critics; and Marvel had 2 films out that both were rotten on RT?

Then DC fans would be acting all high and mighty and acting like they're the best, using RT to defend their arguments etc etc.

Truth is DC fanboys are just jelly over what Marvel have, and are continuing to do :troll: