The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Hey, put it this way. The critics didn't have the balls to give Age of Ultron a negative review despite everyone knowing it's trash. Most of the "critics" don't want to piss off Disney, you have to watch a movie for yourself and judge it from there. :myman:

So you're saying the critics have something against Warner Bros? I seriously doubt that.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So you're saying the critics have something against Warner Bros? I seriously doubt that.

No, they hate Snyder. That's pretty well known. I said months ago that no matter how good the movie was it wouldn't break 60% based on Snyder's involvement alone.

The real numbers are audience reactions and ultimately the box office. If it flops at the box office, huge problem. If it makes a bunch of money then the critics will have to fold back into their basements and wait on the next chance to throw shade. :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
No, they hate Snyder. That's pretty well known. I said months ago that no matter how good the movie was it wouldn't break 60% based on Snyder's involvement alone.

The real numbers are audience reactions and ultimately the box office. If it flops at the box office, huge problem. If it makes a bunch of money then the critics will have to fold back into their basements and wait on the next chance to throw shade. :russ:

No way this doesn't make money though. This shyt could sit at 15% and gross 800 million WW in 3 weeks. There hasn't been any iteration of these characters that audiences haven't supported financially.

Spyro

Banned
Daps

Maybe they hate Snyder cause he doesn't make good movies? People keep acting like Snyder is some Nolan/Jackson/Cameron/Kubrick in disguise and critics are hating on him cause of some vendetta, he sucks imo and can only do action scenes. Just another Michael Bay. Scratch that, I've enjoyed more Bay films :mjlol:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Have you seen it? :lupe:

Naw....:whoa:

I'm just going by the RT and this thread.

I *adored* Watchmen, so I'm willing to give Snyder the benefit of the doubt. But it's not lookin' good right now.

We still have Black Panther

I'm trying not to get too invested....but if he's as piff as they say he is in Civil War, it's gonna be hard not too....:lolbron:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
No but seriously what the fukk were those Thor movies about :damn:

Only seen em once lol, but from memory...

Thor 1 - Thor gets cast out of Asgard for attacking frost giants, Loki takes over, sets some giant robot on Thor who beats it with the help of some discount Lord of the Rings cast; goes back to Asgard and beats Loki, becomes King and is told he can never return to Earth.... 6 months later he's in the Avengers :russ:

Thor 2 - Loki breaks free and he and Thor team up to fight some Elf guy played by Christopher Eccleston... erm that's it lol :pachaha:

Not the best but more fun than watching overrated shyt like Spotlight :scust: