The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So worst case is they change directors?

Mufukkaz want all comic book movies to be like Marvel now? Please no. I like the 2 different tones.

I think Marvel comics are fixing to hit their dark territory with this and the next few subsequent releases. However, I think what happened is from a movie standpoint DC just tried to do too fukking much. This movie introduces Batman, Lex Luthor, Wonder Woman, Aqua Man AND MORE...(ALL for the first time in the DC Film Universe) Why? So they can catch up with Marvel. Well they got the Avengers. We want Justice League. OK that's cool and all BUT, when you try to recreate that magic in ONE stand alone film well, that's kind of tough to do. Supposedly this is one of the most expensive films EVER made(410 million Production+) Avengers and Avengers 2 had a combined production budget of 470 million. That's a lot of money on the line for ONE MOVIE, which means guess what. Zack Snyder may be directing but, he ain't making the film that he wants.(Them Suites GOT SOMETHING TO SAY) matter of fact the Production Budgets for Justice League Part One and Part 2 are currently budgeted at $500 million COMBINED.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Bunch of dudes on Twitter say it's great, everybody's holding their opinions in high regard like 'All these dudes saying it's great, you know we runnin' this shyt.':whew:

Actual reviews come in and trash the movie, everybody starts copping pleas like 'But but but reviews don't mean shyt, in the end you just gotta see it for yourself, damn Marvel stans!' :mjcry:

Got a whole bunch of dudes talking about why reviews are talking about Marvel like why wouldn't they be, this is direct competition to Marvel and the past few weeks when the twitter folks were yapping about it catching up to Marvel instantly and being better than the Avengers movies I heard none of ya'll crying about why everybody had to compare this movie to Marvel. :umad:

All these dudes keep pretending they ain't got an agenda but mahfukkas been convincing themselves for three years this was gonna be great and now their whole world is falling apart and are in utter denial that maybe, just maybe, they could be wrong.
:laff:

Dudes can say 'fukk reviews', 'fukk RT', fukk whoever, but the truth is every time you do so you only acknowledge you care about them far more than you are pretending.

Only 24 hours left before I walk out of the theater myself like :blessed: or :mjcry: but regardless of the movie's quality I'm already properly entertained.

rssSEg6.gif

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Batman is great in terms of fighting and general knowledge. But this Batman is just unreasonable. Batman doesn't kill. It just makes no sense that Batman is killing /paralyzing criminals but somehow the Joker is still alive? He comes off as a little brat on a temper tantrum. Throughout this movie you would think he has some kind of unfold jealousy of Superman. But his reasoning for hating Superman is just not something you would expect coming from Batman aka the world greatest Detective. I feel this was worse then Bruce being depressed for 8 years because Rachel died in Dark Knight Rises.

I wont even begin to talk about my disappointment with Superman's characterization.
Batman kills all the time bruh. There's a YouTube video showing all the time he killed.

I haven't seen the movie but based on the commercials his reasoning for hating Supes seems pretty legit.

Sidebar: what was Tony's reason for creating ultron? :ld::mindblown::shaq2:

But of course that gets a pass :deadmanny: