The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
As much as everyone clowns on them for getting a late start, it'd be stupid of Warner Bros to produce solo movies before pushing out a Justice League. But I see what you're saying.

Oh believe me at this point I don't expect them to put out solo movies. It is what it is. JL is happening and there's nothing we could do about. And yea it could still end up being really good but my bone of contention is that it won't feel like the true crossover event that JL is supposed to feel like, and that comparing it something like GOTG isn't exactly the right way to approach it imo.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Lets just confirm Momoa as Aquaman :troll:
wbHjMrf.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
GeekTyrant claims to have spoilers on the movie from an extra who worked on the production for 10 days.

We recently received a tip from an extra who was working on the Detroit set of Zack Snyder's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Apparently, he worked on the production for ten days, and while he was there he learned a few things about the movie that I thought I'd share.

Since we have no confirmation that any of the following information is true, we'll consider it a rumor for now. I will also throw out a SPOILER warning just to make sure you know that you don't have to read ahead if you don't want to.

According to the extra, the ending of the film has already been filmed. One of the scenes shot featured Batman breaking into Lexcorp to steal kryptonite, and apparently Lexcorp had somehow gotten ahold of General Zod's body.

He went on to talk about the timeframe of the movie and where it picks up, saying that it starts "as the battle between Superman and General Zod ends or is ending (which would explain all the damaged buildings and vehicles we've been seeing in photos) and Batman/Bruce Wayne is attempting to make his way to the Wayne tower in Metropolis."

That's all the information that he had to offer, but there's a few nuggets of information there I thought some of you might find interesting. I just can't wait to see these two superheroes finally face off on the big screen. The footage screened at Comic-Con was epic, and the crowd in attendance was definitely sold on it.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
BadassDigest has this possible spoiler about exactly what Lex Luthor is up to in the movie:

I can confirm this. Lex has been gathering pieces and debris from the World Engine and he has used them to synthesize Kryptonite. Meanwhile he has also gotten ahold of Zod's corpse, and it is the key to his master plan to defeat Superman. He uses that tissue to... well, that would be spoiling. But Superman hasn't been defeated many times in the past. You can probably connect the dots from here.
mRyBRot.jpg

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ben Affleck gave an interview to Entertainment Weekly about his taking the role of Batman:

EW: So what it’s like to portray Batman?

BEN AFFLECK: I’m right in the middle of shooting now. It’s a process that I’ll probably have better perspective on when I’m done. I can tell you that every time I do a role, it’s the responsibility of an actor to get their physical self as close to the role as possible. And Batman’s obviously got a set of expectations that are tough. So I spent a lot of time working out. And it’s a far cry from Gone Girl where my character is described as “puffy and hungover.” I want you to know I worked equally hard at both! [laughs]

It feels slightly ridiculous using the word “outcry” describing your casting. But there was actual outcry—a lot of people freaked when they heard about Batfleck. To what extent did all that get under your skin?

Before I took the role, Warner Bros. gave me a bunch of past reactions to casting and said, “Are you sure you want to get into this? This is part and parcel of these movies now. There’s a lot of active fans with a lot of opinions.” To me, having been through a certain amount of that, it doesn’t really… Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. I wouldn’t have taken the part if I didn’t trust my instincts in terms of the filmmaking. I think Chris Terrio wrote a terrific script. Zack’s a great visual director. And there’s an interesting take. I wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t think I could do it. I have the benefit of a lot of that understanding. But also, everyone is entitled to their opinion. That’s a big part of this international sport. The Fifty Shades of Grey kid or whatever it is. That’s sort of become a thing.

Fans feel like their vote counts.

You know what? It’s great that people do care that much. They want to see the movie that much. And it is incumbent on you to honor the story. There are the Greek myths and these are the American myths. The American myths are these superheroes. People care about ‘em a lot. And it’s incumbent on you to do a good job and make it as excellent as you possibly can. At the end of the day, the movie’s all that matters.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
BadassDigest has this possible spoiler about exactly what Lex Luthor is up to in the movie:

I can confirm this. Lex has been gathering pieces and debris from the World Engine and he has used them to synthesize Kryptonite. Meanwhile he has also gotten ahold of Zod's corpse, and it is the key to his master plan to defeat Superman. He uses that tissue to... well, that would be spoiling. But Superman hasn't been defeated many times in the past. You can probably connect the dots from here.
mRyBRot.jpg
:to: this gonna be the greatest shit ever

dc-s-cinematic-universe-is-coming-4b8bcae0-f557-4f66-a590-cb481cd29933.webp
:blessed:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

mRyBRot.jpg

Wouldn't mind this but i think they should save Doomsday for MOS 2. Metallo/Lex is fine for this movie