The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
BadassDigest has this possible spoiler about exactly what Lex Luthor is up to in the movie:

I can confirm this. Lex has been gathering pieces and debris from the World Engine and he has used them to synthesize Kryptonite. Meanwhile he has also gotten ahold of Zod's corpse, and it is the key to his master plan to defeat Superman. He uses that tissue to... well, that would be spoiling. But Superman hasn't been defeated many times in the past. You can probably connect the dots from here.
mRyBRot.jpg

:dahell: So superman really is that stupid. My logic about introducing kryptonite was correct so at least they didn't go the OG route and have that shyt float light years to earth.

But again... why would superman just let that shyt sit there and trust humans to dispose of it? He ended MOS destroying a satellite tracking him and he obviously knows they don't trust him so he just gonna leave all of that technology laying around from them to play with? I figured this the route they would probably take but because of the plot holes and fukkery in the first one they are basically continuing it. And if they using Zod's corpse to build something else... Aren't they jacking Transformers :mindblown:

The lack of creativity is mindboggling. They would've been better of having the phantom zone fukking up and villains coming to earth. Zod could've summoned others. Something. No reason superman shouldn't be able to body everybody on earth with easy. This makes me not want to see this even more. So I guess Lexcorp will be a portrayed as a defense contractor for DOJ right :aicmon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:dahell:
So superman really is that stupid. My logic about introducing kryptonite was correct so at least they didn't go the OG route and have that shyt float light years to earth.

But again... why would superman just let that shyt sit there and trust humans to dispose of it? He ended MOS destroying a satellite tracking him and he obviously knows they don't trust him so he just gonna leave all of that technology laying around from them to play with? I figured this the route they would probably take but because of the plot holes and fukkery in the first one they are basically continuing it. And if they using Zod's corpse to build something else... Aren't they jacking Transformers :mindblown:

The lack of creativity is mindboggling. They would've been better of having the phantom zone fukking up and villains coming to earth. Zod could've summoned others. Something. No reason superman shouldn't be able to body everybody on earth with easy. This makes me not want to see this even more. So I guess Lexcorp will be a portrayed as a defense contractor for DOJ right :aicmon:
You spend an awful lot of time talking about a sequel to a movie you hate.:mjlol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How would you spoil a movie that hasn't even been made, and won't be out for almost 2 years. :mindblown: you dumb fukk

You gotta put spoilers on rumors to scripts that haven't been made yet :mjpls:

:camby:

did you notice the person you quoted put spoilers around the rumors? idiot :camby:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Hope Ben can deliver that ether to super man like he did in the animated film.

“I want you to remember Clark, in all the years to come. In all your private moments. In all the years to come, my hand at your throat. I want you to remember, the one man who beat you.”

:wow:

-DMP-

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
BadassDigest has this possible spoiler about exactly what Lex Luthor is up to in the movie:

I can confirm this. Lex has been gathering pieces and debris from the World Engine and he has used them to synthesize Kryptonite. Meanwhile he has also gotten ahold of Zod's corpse, and it is the key to his master plan to defeat Superman. He uses that tissue to... well, that would be spoiling. But Superman hasn't been defeated many times in the past. You can probably connect the dots from here.
mRyBRot.jpg

oh shyt