The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
After finally watching Justice League Unlimited. I think Snyder went the destruction route to be similar to this in MOS

Superman fukking shyt up so much empowered Lex Luthor later on.

So maybe I underestimated Snyder's intentions for having so much fukkery in MOS.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
10417431_890884967604674_3965470042736784440_n.jpg

This is fake

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in case anyone's interested... henry cavill did the ice bucket challenge in the new suit.

shocked they let this out so early. pretty cool.

suit looks great.

Lol. Aflack and Gadot need to do the same in the Batman and Wonder Woman suits at the same time. I just want to see the suits in daylight with no filters.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: So superman really is that stupid. My logic about introducing kryptonite was correct so at least they didn't go the OG route and have that shyt float light years to earth.

But again... why would superman just let that shyt sit there and trust humans to dispose of it? He ended MOS destroying a satellite tracking him and he obviously knows they don't trust him so he just gonna leave all of that technology laying around from them to play with? I figured this the route they would probably take but because of the plot holes and fukkery in the first one they are basically continuing it. And if they using Zod's corpse to build something else... Aren't they jacking Transformers :mindblown:

The lack of creativity is mindboggling. They would've been better of having the phantom zone fukking up and villains coming to earth. Zod could've summoned others. Something. No reason superman shouldn't be able to body everybody on earth with easy. This makes me not want to see this even more. So I guess Lexcorp will be a portrayed as a defense contractor for DOJ right :aicmon:
fukk this nikka talking about b?