The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Not to mention the fact that Zod and Superman were responsible for so much fukking destruction in both Smallville and Metropolis. Not to mention the fact that Wonder Woman, Aquaman (which I they did hint at him having a good reason to be pissed about what happened at Sea) being missing.

Man of Steel just went od with the destruction. And thats alright....but to destroy that much...that soon...and NOW include Batman and others I just dont get.

It was too ambitious....to follow up with Batman.

But I'm still hoping its great and will see it opening day though. :russ::yeshrug:
Breh, there is know way Batman could have been done anything to tame the fight between Superman and Zod. Batman don't stand a chance against a militant warrior like Zod. A warrior who react with the mental state of mind--take action by any necessary means--wouldn't give Batman the time to prep up a scheme to defeat him. Zod would have instantly rip Batman apart in a second, and that will be the end of the movie:pachaha:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Damn :snoop: @ WB/DC getting scared. I can understand the move financially, but it feels like they're :lupe: about going up against Cap 3.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Damn :snoop: @ WB/DC getting scared. I can understand the move financially, but it feels like they're :lupe: about going up against Cap 3.

because they are. They shouldn't be but they are.

Marvel has thrown all conventional thinking out of the window launching two movies 'outside' the normal Summer season to huge box office #'s just this year. The Marvel brand is too strong right now, so WB/DC is making what they feel is a smart move.

Supes/Batman would not make the $$ it should make if they share the date with Cap 3.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Breh, there is know way Batman could have been done anything to tame the fight between Superman and Zod. Batman don't stand a chance against a militant warrior like Zod. A warrior who react with the mental state of mind--take action by any necessary means--wouldn't give Batman the time to prep up a scheme to defeat him. Zod would have instantly rip Batman apart in a second, and that will be the end of the movie:pachaha:
B-b-b-but prep time! :russ:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
B-b-b-but prep time! :russ:
:comeon: If Bruce had at least 3 days to prep, Zod woulda been :sadcam:

hqdefault.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Marvel has thrown all conventional thinking out of the window launching two movies 'outside' the normal Summer season to huge box office #'s just this year. The Marvel brand is too strong right now, so WB/DC is making what they feel is a smart move.

Supes/Batman would not make the $$ it should make if they share the date with Cap 3.

Yeah you're splitting your audience in half why even bother? they're still trying to get their train moving, Marvel is already full steam ahead. It's the right move. Shyt is chess not checkers

thenatural

Superstar
Daps

I know, it seems crazy. Batman and Superman in the same movie, so $$$$$$$$, but with lukewarm receptions to MoS and the casting, it makes much better business sense to promote and release this movie before Cap 3.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Well it makes sense for them to move the movie...but gotdamn it makes them look weak as hell....In the words of wordsmith Poot....."Do the chair know that we are gonna look like some punk ass bytches out there!?"

I get it. Have your own date and eat the buffet all on your own. The movie is gonna push at least a billion, but damn...they blinked on Cap 3.

I think the WB execs saw those Guardian of the Galaxy numbers
strtldwk.gif

and just said fukk it we are not going against those guys. We can make money and they can make money.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Here is the new schedule for the upcoming DC Cinematic Universe:

Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice – 03/25/16
Untitled DC Film – 08/05/16
Untitled DC Film – 06/23/17
Untitled DC Film – 11/17/17
Untitled DC Film – 03/23/18
Untitled DC Film – 07/27/18
Untitled WB Event Film – 11/16/18
Untitled DC Film – 04/05/19
Untitled DC Film – 06/14/19
Untitled DC Film – 04/03/20
Untitled DC Film – 06/19/20
Untitled WB Event Film – 11/20/20

I am assuming those "event" movies are Justice League flicks?

And it looks like WB is hoping this movie being released the last week of March will help it make a shytload of money just like Marvel was able to do by releasing Cap 2 the first week of April.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

And it looks like WB is hoping this movie being released the last week of March will help it make a shytload of money just like Marvel was able to do by releasing Cap 2 the first week of April.

Yeah I don't see anything wrong with that. They're doing what they need to do. Just odd when it first hit me but they've already staked out March for 2018 too

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

I see we are going to get three movies 2018 and 2020. :ohhh: DC/WB finally committing big time. :manny: They are going to be make a shytload of money.