The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just assumed everyone would know it was a joke lol. Didn't wanna see a war break out.

But now I'm curious to know how far it could have went.:patrice:

Lol Yahoo news "Zach Snyder confirms Bizarro for MOS sequel".

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is Batmen's Dad in BvS?

Superherohype tweeted out this pic of a painting that looks like actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan possibly as Thomas Wayne.
wAAACsL.jpg

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
because they are. They shouldn't be but they are.

Marvel has thrown all conventional thinking out of the window launching two movies 'outside' the normal Summer season to huge box office #'s just this year. The Marvel brand is too strong right now, so WB/DC is making what they feel is a smart move.

Supes/Batman would not make the $$ it should make if they share the date with Cap 3.
On no day is the third Captain America movie beating out the FIRST Batman/Superman movie. This move benefits Marvel much more than it does DC. The only people who would have went to Captain America 3 on opening night would have been those who got sold out from the Batman/Superman joint.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
On no day is the third Captain America movie beating out the FIRST Batman/Superman movie. This move benefits Marvel much more than it does DC. The only people who would have went to Captain America 3 on opening night would have been those who got sold out from the Batman/Superman joint.

i did not say Cap 3 would beat Bat/Supes

I said it would not make the $$ it could make compared to if it opened without Cap being there

that's a FACT. The goal in any business is to maximize your profit margain.

DC has EVERYTHING to lose if they make a misstep. Marvel has banked enough credit that Cap would still have been looking at opening to over $100 million in SECOND PLACE (absurd). Why sacrifice $40-$60 million dollars in BvS case opening against a hot property?

Marvel Studios/Disney is on a hot streak, in turn delivering something with their Cinematic Universe that quite honestly we have never seen before. Once Marvel shattered August $$$ expectations with GoTG featuring an alien tree and talking racc00n, DC saw the writing on the wall. They went in retreat mode. You can't blame them honestly.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
They should build his role in these other movies.
FINAL CRISIS on the big screen [not the dumb parts or anti-monitor stuff]

rumors of darkseid and the omega logo are seen in the other films...stories about the anti-life equation

then darkseid unleashes it on the earth, 3 billion people are enslaved, he kills batman, and it ends with a battle between him and superman/WW and flash leads the black racer [death] for that final blow :blessed:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
FINAL CRISIS on the big screen [not the dumb parts or anti-monitor stuff]

rumors of darkseid and the omega logo are seen in the other films...stories about the anti-life equation

then darkseid unleashes it on the earth, 3 billion people are enslaved, he kills batman, and it ends with a battle between him and superman/WW and flash leads the black racer [death] for that final blow :blessed:

I think if they did FC on screen it would be way better than Grant's clusterfukk.