The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ok so they are officially using The Dark Knight Returns for this movie:ehh:Great story and one of my favorites from DC; I figured they were using that one since they kept saying Batman is old and there are only a handful of Batman novels where Bruce is :oldnigsitdown:

My only issue is that they probably will leave the Joker section and other parts out of this movie...I guess TDKR is only meant to "inspire" this movie because the real adaption would be a Hard rated "R"

Its the same discussion I had with you with you before. It seems they are just picking a few parts here and there from the GN and rolling with it.

What made The Dark Knight Returns so great is that the villains started to emerge once he put back on the suit. There was history and animosity between Batman/Superman based on events from the past. Especially with what happened to Green Arrow. Guys like Two Face and Joker were having mid life crisis because of shyt from years ago dealing with Batman. Batman returning gave Joker "life" again.

If Batman is just some :flabbynsick: that beat up some unimpressive thugs over the years and is now matched up with/against Superman....:snoop:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
theyll still need to explain why batman was on vacation when zod showed up :dwillhuh:

Not to mention the fact that Zod and Superman were responsible for so much fukking destruction in both Smallville and Metropolis. Not to mention the fact that Wonder Woman, Aquaman (which I they did hint at him having a good reason to be pissed about what happened at Sea) being missing.

Man of Steel just went od with the destruction. And thats alright....but to destroy that much...that soon...and NOW include Batman and others I just dont get.

It was too ambitious....to follow up with Batman.

But I'm still hoping its great and will see it opening day though. :russ::yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah.... the agents of shield show, connects the dots and timelines. I vaguely recall hearing the events of the winter soldier, all happened within 3-4 days...
Wasn't the whole Zod attacking Earth thing just 2 days?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wasn't the whole Zod attacking Earth thing just 2 days?

Thank you..... I was just about to mention something to the effect of this.

Cats act like this the cartoon world where characters can fly from coast to coast in a matter of seconds...... Batman could in no way make it in time

Also, everyone knows he needs prep time :lolbron:, he would never just go out and blindly fight a battle and not have a set of contengencies :skip:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Thank you..... I was just about to mention something to the effect of this.

Cats act like this the cartoon world where characters can fly from coast to coast in a matter of seconds...... Batman could in no way make it in time

Also, everyone knows he needs prep time :lolbron:, he would never just go out and blindly fight a battle and not have a set of contengencies :skip:

this
tumblr_m7y32vuGdS1rydouao1_500.gif

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen...atman-would-definitely-beat-superman-1480355/

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Bats was probably studying Supes/Kryptonians while the battle was going on, besides you really think Bats would jet over to Metropolis to fukk with some aliens with super human strength just because he's Batman? His territory is Gotham so he probably didn't give a fukk about Metropolis, he was probably more worried about those Aliens heading to Gotham and fukking the city up

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
I really dont care who is where doing what in individual movies Let these heroes eat solo bruh, just make the movie good

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bats was probably studying Supes/Kryptonians while the battle was going on, besides you really think Bats would jet over to Metropolis to fukk with some aliens with super human strength just because he's Batman? His territory is Gotham so he probably didn't give a fukk about Metropolis, he was probably more worried about those Aliens heading to Gotham and fukking the city up

so youre saying supes was out there saving the world while bats was hiding in his cave :sas2: