Behind You
Superman vs. Bizzaro has been confirmed as the Untitled DC Film - 03/23/18
BJJVK8M.png

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Superman vs. Bizzaro has been confirmed as the Untitled DC Film - 03/23/18

531_zack-snyder-interview.jpg

"What's great about Superman is that... he's just not iconic and an all around american symbol... he's also like... super strong and super powerful you know? So when we were penning the script... the studio said well who do you want for a villain. And I'm like... well it's tough. Like... okay one one hand you have Superman right? And then on the other hand you have Lex Luthor... who ya know.. is like his arch nemesis.... or you know.... his "Lex Luthor" haha. But the thing with Lex is that... like... he's not really a formidable foe for Superman when it comes to physicality and strength. So I said okay who left of the iconic rogues can we use... ya know? And that's when I said hey Bizarro would be really cool. I always liked Bizarro when I was a kid... cause you know... he's like... a backwards Superman. And we just thought that would be really cool to explore."

- Zach Snyder

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

"What's great about Superman is that... he's just not iconic and an all around american symbol... he's also like... super strong and super powerful you know? So when we were penning the script... the studio said well who do you want for a villain. And I'm like... well it's tough. Like... okay one one hand you have Superman right? And then on the other hand you have Lex Luthor... who ya know.. is like his arch nemesis.... or you know.... his "Lex Luthor" haha. But the thing with Lex is that... like... he's not really a formidable foe for Superman when it comes to physicality and strength. So I said okay who left of the iconic rogues can we use... ya know? And that's when I said hey Bizarro would be really cool. I always liked Bizarro when I was a kid... cause you know... he's like... a backwards Superman. And we just thought that would be really cool to explore."

- Zach Snyder

But but but Luthor is such an amazing villain that towers over the DC universe that we must keep using him in every Superman movie :newtroll:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

- Zach Snyder
People can hate Snyder all they want but I like him...he is a geek just like the rest of us and his movie batting average is impressive as far as I am concerned because the only movie of his I didn't like was Sucker Punch.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Here is the new schedule for the upcoming DC Cinematic Universe:

Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice – 03/25/16
Untitled DC Film – 08/05/16
Untitled DC Film – 06/23/17
Untitled DC Film – 11/17/17
Untitled DC Film – 03/23/18
Untitled DC Film – 07/27/18
Untitled WB Event Film – 11/16/18
Untitled DC Film – 04/05/19
Untitled DC Film – 06/14/19
Untitled DC Film – 04/03/20
Untitled DC Film – 06/19/20
Untitled WB Event Film – 11/20/20

I am assuming those "event" movies are Justice League flicks?

And it looks like WB is hoping this movie being released the last week of March will help it make a shytload of money just like Marvel was able to do by releasing Cap 2 the first week of April.

:whoa:

those two dates 'could' be the new Harry Potter movies

http://www.slashfilm.com/fantastic-beasts-movies/

As you can see, the two Untitled WB Event Films are scheduled for November 16, 2018 and November 20, 2020. The big thing to notice is that both dates fall in November on the same week that the Harry Potter spin-off film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is set to debut in 2016.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
But but but Luthor is such an amazing villain that towers over the DC universe that we must keep using him in every Superman movie :newtroll:
word, bizzaro is so important that there are going to be 3 related movies before they even get to him, and yet lex luthor was previewed in man of steel and is the focus of BvS.

you LOST

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Here is the new schedule for the upcoming DC Cinematic Universe:

Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice – 03/25/16
Untitled DC Film – 08/05/16
Untitled DC Film – 06/23/17
Untitled DC Film – 11/17/17
Untitled DC Film – 03/23/18
Untitled DC Film – 07/27/18
Untitled WB Event Film – 11/16/18
Untitled DC Film – 04/05/19
Untitled DC Film – 06/14/19
Untitled DC Film – 04/03/20
Untitled DC Film – 06/19/20
Untitled WB Event Film – 11/20/20

I am assuming those "event" movies are Justice League flicks?

And it looks like WB is hoping this movie being released the last week of March will help it make a shytload of money just like Marvel was able to do by releasing Cap 2 the first week of April.
so we have

SOMEWHERE scheduled

Superman vs batman
SHAZAM!
Wonderwoman
Green Lantern Reboot
Flash likely
Man of Steel 2
A batman movie
Superman vs. Bizzaro
Justice League

what has been rumored i'm missing?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So this Superman vs Bizarro shyt is real!? My honest first impression....
1230.gif
If they go the route that the animated Superman TV show did with the Identity Crisis episode then it could be a pretty good movie.

At the end when Bizarro realizes he isn't the real Superman...that gets me every time.:sadcam:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
If they go the route that the animated Superman TV show did with the Identity Crisis episode then it could be a pretty good movie.

At the end when Bizarro realizes he isn't the real Superman...that gets me every time.:sadcam:

Yeah that is a heartbreaker. But how much of the Earth is going to be left after those two fight it out!? Zod and Sups damn near leveled Metropolis. lol but as for Superman villains I wanted them to throw Brainiac and maybe a hint at Doomsday. Well hell....they will probably make Bizarro have something to do with Doomsday...I don't know anymore.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Uhhh, you guys know that Snyder quote ain't real right?

I was just fukkin around lol. That's how he really talks.