The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Lol I'm dead ass though. When have you ever seen someone outright claim "I'm a Marvel guy" or "I'm a DC guy".

And even if they did when has someone claimed such loyalty that it forbids them from enjoying the other company's movies.

I know nerds can be a sad bunch but I would like to think no one here is THAT sad.
thats what you'd think right:sas1:

but it seems to be alot of bitterness and jealousy from certain posters:sas2:

shouldnt we be enjoying this new golden age of comic movies:blessed:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
@Ethnic Vagina Finder offbthebtop of my head. And just look throughout the thread and you will see them lol.

I have said I like both movie universe. You hated man of steel I loved it. In a thread about batman vs superman I rather discussed batman v superman then marvel vs d.c or you and others dislike of m.o.s. that is why people are mad at the likes of you and Marvel stans. nikkas can't even discuss the movie and enjoy themselves without some clown raining on the party

I think at the end of the day we all just want to see good movies. If Nolan was doing this movie then everyone would be excited. But he isnt and DC has been putting out some pretty awful shyt when he hasnt been involved so it opens up the floodgates to questioning how good this will be. If this is just Man of Steel with Batman i will be pretty disappointed.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
@Ethnic Vagina Finder offbthebtop of my head. And just look throughout the thread and you will see them lol.

I have said I like both movie universe. You hated man of steel I loved it. In a thread about batman vs superman I rather discussed batman v superman then marvel vs d.c or you and others dislike of m.o.s. that is why people are mad at the likes of you and Marvel stans. nikkas can't even discuss the movie and enjoy themselves without some clown raining on the party
DC stans go into the GoTG and Avengers 2 thread and talk shyt to so don't act like Marvel stans are on some next level hate.
I am definitely more into Marvel than DC but I root for all comic movies to do well. Let's keep comic book stories in the movie business forever, the more good ones they make the more likely that will be the case.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't know if I agree with that 100%.

Iron Man 2 was BAD.
Iron Man 3 was pretty eh... but mostly BAD.
Thor 2 was BAD.

But you wanna know what? I thought Man of Steel was easily worse than all of them.

And I'm sure there are people here that don't agree... and that's fine. But I don't recall being called a fakkit or a p*ssy for having a negative opinion of Iron Man 2. But tell someone you didn't like Man of Steel and watch the fukkin logan claws come out. It's crazy how defensive of that movie some people have become.

Plus I don't think I've ever seen someone on here outright claim loyalty to either DC or Marvel. Usually when I see someone call someone else a "fanboy" it's usually out of anger because they didn't share the same opinion as they did.
My biggest problem is that it has been a fukking year already and dudes will continue to be way too emotional with their bytching about MOS. If you didn't like it then fine all movies aren't for all people but don't act like someone stole your childhood from you.I hated Iron Man 2 and 3 but I don't go around to every comic book movie thread screaming about it. And if your criticism can't be made without bringing Marvel movies into it then your opinion means shyt to me. Criticize the movie for what it was, not what other movies are.
And this is supposed to be a news thread but it has been derailed with dudes rehashing their issues with MOS or getting into Marvel vs DC bullshyt way too much.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Ben Affleck on set today filming

10522265_587187708057380_1401163338_n.jpg

10539145_440788599396892_1392746587_n.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
What's interesting is that Affleck's version of older Wayne has only a touch of grey at his temples. I honestly expected more, based on reports I've received about where Batman is when Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice* opens.

What follows is information about Batman at the beginning of the movie. Some may consider this a spoiler, although I don't see how. You've been warned.

My sources indicate that when BvS opens Batman has existed for close to thirty years, which would place Wayne in his 50s (which is why I expected more grey in Affleck's hair). In this version Batman is still an urban legend, a creature of the night, and no one has ever taken his picture. But he's had plenty of adventures, and the Batcave includes a memorial centered around a tattered Robin costume.

I've heard more, but I'm wary of crossing the line into spoilers. I do quite like this little tidbit, though, because it gives us a sense of a very different Batman than we've ever seen in the movies. This sets Affleck's version apart from Bale and the others easily - he's a quieter operator, not involved in blockbuster battles but in all sorts of badass vigilantism.

By the way, my sources tell me that Wonder Woman has also been in operation for some time before Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice* begins, and her activities have been just as secretive as Batman's. Her activities were badass as well... but in a very different, and unexpected, way.

http://badassdigest.com/2014/08/04/where-does-batman-begin-in-batman-v-superman/

Batman already in his 50s? Fighting crime for 30 years but still remains an urban legend?

This (if true) is almost as bad as Batman not fighting crime for 8 years because some chick he loved died in TDK. (Despite the fact he was motivated to fight crime after the death of parents...but dont get me started...)

Idk about this. I dont want to see "60 year old Batman" by the time Justice League starts rolling.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I guess an older batman work, it will give him a bigger excuse to use bat armor with enhancements (super strength bullet proof night vision etc), while leaving room for a night wing i guess.

-DMP-

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So is batman gonna be old man winter in the JL movie then? If so then that's wack i would like to see him in his apex.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
What's interesting is that Affleck's version of older Wayne has only a touch of grey at his temples. I honestly expected more, based on reports I've received about where Batman is when Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice* opens.

What follows is information about Batman at the beginning of the movie. Some may consider this a spoiler, although I don't see how. You've been warned.

My sources indicate that when BvS opens Batman has existed for close to thirty years, which would place Wayne in his 50s (which is why I expected more grey in Affleck's hair). In this version Batman is still an urban legend, a creature of the night, and no one has ever taken his picture. But he's had plenty of adventures, and the Batcave includes a memorial centered around a tattered Robin costume.

I've heard more, but I'm wary of crossing the line into spoilers. I do quite like this little tidbit, though, because it gives us a sense of a very different Batman than we've ever seen in the movies. This sets Affleck's version apart from Bale and the others easily - he's a quieter operator, not involved in blockbuster battles but in all sorts of badass vigilantism.

By the way, my sources tell me that Wonder Woman has also been in operation for some time before Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice* begins, and her activities have been just as secretive as Batman's. Her activities were badass as well... but in a very different, and unexpected, way.

http://badassdigest.com/2014/08/04/where-does-batman-begin-in-batman-v-superman/

Batman already in his 50s? Fighting crime for 30 years but still remains an urban legend?

This (if true) is almost as bad as Batman not fighting crime for 8 years because some chick he loved died in TDK. (Despite the fact he was motivated to fight crime after the death of parents...but dont get me started...)

Idk about this. I dont want to see "60 year old Batman" by the time Justice League starts rolling.

G5xc00p.png

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I call total shenanigans on that 30 years as Batman tidbit. I could see 20 but there is no way they are going to have Affleck playing anything more than his 40-something years.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
HATE the idea of Batman being noticeably older than Superman.

Completely changes up the dynamic... for better or worse.