The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Man, we really need one of these websites to release some outlandish rumor about this movie so we can actually get back to talking about news for the upcoming flick and stop all of this Marvel vs DC bytching.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Man, we really need one of these websites to release some outlandish rumor about this movie so we can actually get back to talking about news for the upcoming flick and stop all of this Marvel vs DC bytching.
Heres how that goes

*Any type of dc news/rumour comes out"

:russ: "this is going to be terrible i cant believe they used the colour red and not maroon marvel got they foot on dcs neck" - marvel stan

Thats how it goes when dc announces anything.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
10582775_888829537797410_6946131612571495306_o.jpg

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only question is that if Batman is already a seasoned vet, does that mean that his rogues gallery already exists? I'm sure Joker and Two Face do but I'm talking about the more obscure ones like Clayface and Killer Croc since this is a universe where we can finally get those characters.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
People keep saying it because it is true...you have conveniently skipped over the other interviews that Goyer gave to BleedingCool most notably the one where he said this:
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/06...steels-story-causes-the-justice-league-movie/

They always had it in mind that the destruction of Metropolis (and in Smallville) would have consequences and build story as the movies went along.
nikka did you read what I wrote? Goyer and co. didnt expect people would react so negatively to MoS. They were making it up as they went along. One month, a days within the MoS release they're talking about "consquences", tossing around ideas how to bring other superheroes in. The next month at comic con after all the hating, its the Batman vs Superman announcement. 2 months later, Snyders saying the destruction in MoS was intentional. Later its the wonderman, cyborg and aquaman reveals:beli:.

Its hard to see it after the fact but these guys were scrambling to get their shyt together. Especially considering how Fox was dropping Days of Future past hints and Thor 2/ Avengers 2 rumors were being regularly released. Superman's sequel went from having a Batman cameo to being a preview of Justice league in a few months.

Dont yall dare say im a Marvel stan:camby:. I've been stanning Batman since forever, aint my fault DC live action films looking:flabbynsick:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Arguing over Warner Bros (:mjpls: at all yall still saying DC as if they're calling the shots) and Marvel is pointless. It's all subjective. People like what they like. Some of yall real gassed thinking yalls opinions is law :aicmon:

Sit back and feast for the next few years, brehs.

For real.

All these idiots wanna see DC/WB build shyt like Marvel like we haven't seen a Bat flick before. Bats and Supes ARE ESTABLISHED ALREADY. MOS is a fine starting point, if they did/do use it for BvS.

Gonna have to wait til 2020 for BvS if they did the Marvel way. :mjlol: :camby:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
nikka did you read what I wrote? Goyer and co. didnt expect people would react so negatively to MoS. They were making it up as they went along. One month, a days within the MoS release they're talking about "consquences", tossing around ideas how to bring other superheroes in. The next month at comic con after all the hating, its the Batman vs Superman announcement. 2 months later, Snyders saying the destruction in MoS was intentional. Later its the wonderman, cyborg and aquaman reveals:beli:.

Its hard to see it after the fact but these guys were scrambling to get their shyt together. Especially considering how Fox was dropping Days of Future past hints and Thor 2/ Avengers 2 rumors were being regularly released. Superman's sequel went from having a Batman cameo to being a preview of Justice league in a few months.

Dont yall dare say im a Marvel stan:camby:. I've been stanning Batman since forever, aint my fault DC live action films looking:flabbynsick:
I love when people make a declarative statement that gets deaded instantly and then start moving the goal posts on some old "what I really meant to say was..." bullshyt.
You were wrong, deal with it and shut the fukk up with your bytching over this damn movie franchise and Goyer's writing.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Like breh said we ain't got time for DC to make standalone films like Marvel to connect the universe together. shyt would take forever, we know who these characters are so let's keep it moving. Besides they were gonna make a JL movie anyways without any films connected to it

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for people talking about why doesn't dc/wb do stand alone films to build their universe: dc/wb are staying true to the source material cause this is kinda how it happened in the comics....superman shows up first, then others pop up around the world...also, unlike marvel, wb/dc own the rights to all their characters and they don't need to introduce lower level characters for fans to get used to....iron man, black widow, and hawkeye are not on the level of sup, batman, and wonder woman....hell, neither are cap, thor, and hulk, but they are closer....if marvel had the rights to all their characters, especially spidey and wolverine, the build up in their universe wouldn't have been as long either...in the end, doesnt matter, the slow build up worked for marvel, we have to wait and see if the fast pace works for wb/dc......

anyway: since this is a setup to justice league and not a true sup sequel, i don't think we'll see luthor as the main villain...think they'll save that for the true mos 2.....he might pull some strings behind the scenes, but i think this will be more of the heroes feeling each other out, questioning beliefs/methods, facing a couple lower level villains, and coming to a common understanding about banning together for the greater good...which sets up the spin off standalone movies and the jl movie....

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Nothing but fresh tomatoes, it's all connected and Guardians their latest entry is about to do way more $ over their estimates. :wow:
This is heaven for anyone with an affinity for comic books.
I hope DC's connected universe is as good or better, I LOVE comic book movies. But Marvel/Disney set the standard, it is only natural to compare the other studios to it. Especially since they are using their connected model to get their guap up. It's not 'stanning' it is acknowledging a great achievement.
I actually think DC is playing right by just jumping to the big JL movies. Since Avengers no one just wants to see one hero in a movie. That's partly why Cap 2 cam off so well. And DC has the most iconic heroes out, therefore they have a real chance at something really great. I like Zack Snyder and he really respects comics so I'm very optimistic.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Like breh said we ain't got time for DC to make standalone films like Marvel to connect the universe together. shyt would take forever, we know who these characters are so let's keep it moving. Besides they were gonna make a JL movie anyways without any films connected to it
some of them wouldnt have interesting/good movies anyways. I cant see Flash having an amazing stand alone film