The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Even The Joker hasn't been whored out and regurgitated as much as Luthor has in the live action Superman movies. It's still Zod or Luthor/Luthor types :snoop:. Probably gonna have to until a reboot to see live action Brainiac:shaq2: :snoop:.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Even The Joker hasn't been whored out and regurgitated as much as Luthor has in the live action Superman movies. It's still Zod or Luthor/Luthor types :snoop:. Probably gonna have to until a reboot to see live action Brainiac:shaq2: :snoop:.

Exactly:beli:Superman movie writers have a coin toss of who they gonna use, Zod or Luthor:comeon:Stale ass movie villains

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
there's no possible way the producers watched the finished product and overlooked all the damage superman wreaked. it's a storyline waiting to be continued. but some of u fukkng "i want it now"-ass nikkas want all questions answered in 30 seconds or the plot sucks. chill.
:what: I dont know why folks keep saying this shyt

Goyer defended MoS destruction on account this new DC universe being more realistic and grounded in reality. He and Snyder didnt come out with that " The destruction ties into sequel" until after months of bytching and moaning.
Dude flat out says he expected folks to just accept this version of Superman here, at the end of the article
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/06...id-what-marvel-do-and-where-it-all-came-from/

During comic con that year, a month after the film came out, the creators didnt even address MoS destruction and what it had to do with the sequel...something that would be hard to leave out if one were making a sequel that included Batman squaring off with Superman. These dudes were making it up along as they went. They honestly believed people would take MoS destruction lightly and only changed their plans when all the critics wouldnt shut up 3 months later.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:what: I dont know why folks keep saying this shyt

Goyer defended MoS destruction on account this new DC universe being more realistic and grounded in reality. He and Snyder didnt come out with that " The destruction ties into sequel" until after months of bytching and moaning.
Dude flat out says he expected folks to just accept this version of Superman here, at the end of the article
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/06...id-what-marvel-do-and-where-it-all-came-from/

During comic con that year, a month after the film came out, the creators didnt even address MoS destruction and what it had to do with the sequel...something that would be hard to leave out if one were making a sequel that included Batman squaring off with Superman. These dudes were making it up along as they went. They honestly believed people would take MoS destruction lightly and only changed their plans when all the critics wouldnt shut up 3 months later.
People keep saying it because it is true...you have conveniently skipped over the other interviews that Goyer gave to BleedingCool most notably the one where he said this:
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/06...steels-story-causes-the-justice-league-movie/
David Goyer: It is our intention that, in success, this would be the zero issue and from this point onward, possible films could expand into a shared universe. In our world, the Man of Steel world, Zack has gone on record saying that we’re implying there are other superheroes in this world. But I don’t know that they’ve come forward yet. The idea is that Superman is the first one. There might be people helping people, but not in costumes, and that Superman comes forward and announces himself to the world. In him announcing himself, he’s the one that changes things.

Bleeding Cool: You’re positing a cause and effect?

David Goyer: Yes, yes absolutely, in our mind.

Bleeding Cool: And so now, Bruce Wayne will feel alright in his ears, where he might not have dressed up like that before. Is that the kind of thinking?

David Goyer: Well, yes… there’s definitely… I don’t want to get too in depth. Obviously, Zack and I have had conversations… but there would be a cause and effect. And that would extend to the collateral damage that happened, and to what other countries feel about the fact Superman calls America his home. Man of Steel doesn’t exist in a vacuum.

They always had it in mind that the destruction of Metropolis (and in Smallville) would have consequences and build story as the movies went along.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Correction, Kevin Spacey was great but Luthor was written as a trash villain. His scheme was to make continents of Kryptonite so he could build houses and sell land. :dead:
that was pretty low-level of luthor, agreed. Spacey was amazing...and him stabbing superman was one of my favorite moments ever because dude didn't leave it to chances...just cut that motherfukker :heh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Exactly:beli:Superman movie writers have a coin toss of who they gonna use, Zod or Luthor:comeon:Stale ass movie villains

Superman franchise wont move forward until they change it up. X-MEN was heading the same way with the villains always either being Magneto or William Stryker. It was becoming stale. However they changed it up in X-MEN: First Class, by making Sebastian Shaw the main villain and Magneto anti-hero. It felt fresh as a result. Now we're about to get A-Poc as the main villain in 2016 and the likes of Mr Sinister down the line. Wolverine might even be a villain in it as well :whew:.

That's why I always give Batman Begins props, as obscure Batman villains like Ra's Al Ghul, Falcone and Scarecrow got given a chance.

You've got villains like Parasite, Brainiac and Mongul, but still revolve around Zod and Luthor/Luthor types :snoop::shaq2:. Been there, done that :camby:.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Superman franchise wont move forward until they change it up. X-MEN was heading the same way with the villains always either being Magneto or William Stryker. It was becoming stale. However they changed it up in X-MEN: First Class, by making Sebastian Shaw the main villain and Magneto anti-hero. It felt fresh as a result. Now we're about to get A-Poc as the main villain in 2016 and the likes of Mr Sinister down the line. Wolverine might even be a villain in it as well :whew:.

That's why I always give Batman Begins props, as obscure Batman villains like Ra's Al Ghul, Falcone and Scarecrow got given a chance.

Yes sir, X-Men bringing in Apocalypse and the Avengers bringing in Thanos got DC shook...they know they gotta bring in a game changer like Doomsday

Daps
The movie is still filming but as highly potential and major league this film is about to be, I hope Zack Snyder has Metallo lined up because he is one seriously tough bad guy capable of kicking Superman's butt and because of how long this movie is being held from premiering in theaters over the ammunt of time they need to realize the special effects, we may never get a second chance to see the villain in the films for a really long time

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Yes sir, X-Men bringing in Apocalypse and the Avengers bringing in Thanos got DC shook...they know they gotta bring in a game changer like Doomsday
:heh: word because thats how movie direction works.

*Goyer's phone rings*

":leostare: WHAT.....YOU MEAN THEY ARE USING:lupe:....THANOS!!!! :damn:...."

*rips entire script in half*

*calls up snyder*

"SNYDER :damn: ...FIRE GILBERT GOTTFRIED....tell him that Mr. Mxyzptlk just won't cut it like we planned...marvel is bringing out :lupe: THANOS...he's the BIG guns :whoa:"

:beli:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Correction, Kevin Spacey was great but Luthor was written as a trash villain. His scheme was to make continents of Kryptonite so he could build houses and sell land. :dead:

That's actually not a bad starting point for a devious Luthor plot.

Theoretically if Luthor were able to create a continent of Kryptonite he'd have exactly what he always wanted, his own kingdom where Superman could never step foot upon.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Batman_with_a_gun.jpg

I've just posted factual evidence that Batman uses guns in his crusade against crime.

Care to debate me?
:ohhh:

:patrice:

:dwillhuh:
homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wrong.

Lex Luthor is Supermans most dangerous enemy. He's a human that is far more cunning and or intelligent that any other of his enemies and has the resources to do a lot of damage to Superman without lifting a finger.

And he knows Supes ain't a killer so that makes him even more ruthless.

Well based on the body count he accumulated in MOS.. I don't think that will work. The ONLY thing they got on him is kryptonite.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
fusion_brainiac_et_lex_luthor_by_vmjml1er-d377w8q.png

This would be amazing in the movies... Just that one episode was oscar caliber. Fusing Brainiac and Lex luthor into one being was so drastically crazy and made him extremely dangerous this just feels right if they copy it for the movies...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Dont understand the shyt Goyer gets when he helped start this super
Hero shyt and write the first Blade
Its just pretentious idiots. They want to appear smart so they pick a name to pick on and then all the sheep jump on board.

These dudes acting like theyre in the writing room knowing everything kill me.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I seriously can't stand all the marvel stans.

Now all of a sudden everybody has always been a howard the duck fan. Get directly the fukk outta here.

They nitpick every other comic movie to death but marvel films are perfect lol.

Reading through the gotg thread is a disgusting example of how sheepish people are.