The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
they rushin this shyt like hell all just to try and take some of Marvels shine instead of just doing it right. Iono it might turn out well but I dont have high hopes of them avoiding it being a big cluster fukk

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
they rushin this shyt like hell all just to try and take some of Marvels shine instead of just doing it right. Iono it might turn out well but I dont have high hopes of them avoiding it being a big cluster fukk
I hear this criticism alot and I am curious as to what exactly is "doing it right"? Doing it like Marvel? Y'know copying Marvel isn't the only way to create a movie universe for their heroes and considering it is Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman (all characters with familiarity among the majority of people who would see a film like this) it is not necessary to do individual films introducing each character one at a time.
Plus all we know about this movie is that it is going to focus on Superman and Batman...Wonder Woman's part is likely to not be that big and their hasn't even been an official announcement of who the villain is yet. So considering how little we know about the film it seems a bit too soon to shyt on it for "rushing" things.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
It doesn't matter who they cast as Wonder Woman. Zach Snyder is the director; it's gonna suck.
I have liked all of Snyder's movies (Watchemn is one of my favoeite comic book movies and the Dawn of the Dead remake i in my top 5 of zombie flicks) except for Sucker Punch...that was just awful. It looked really cool but the movie itself was just terrible.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I have liked all of Snyder's movies (Watchemn is one of my favoeite comic book movies and the Dawn of the Dead remake i in my top 5 of zombie flicks) except for Sucker Punch...that was just awful. It looked really cool but the movie itself was just terrible.

DotD is his only good movie IMO. 300 and The Watchmen are just meh to me. Sucker Punch is one of the worst big budget movies I've ever seen, and Man of Steel bored me to tears. He can't direct action scenes for shit.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
DotD is his only good movie IMO. 300 and The Watchmen are just meh to me. Sucker Punch is one of the worst big budget movies I've ever seen, and Man of Steel bored me to tears. He can't direct action scenes for shit.
I thought the action scenes in MoS were pretty cool and done in a distinctly non-Snyder way. He really cut down on the slo-mo action scenes for that movie.
And I never considered him a bad action director...visuals and action are the things he does best as a director actually.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I blame Goyer for MoS more than Snyder, but everyone ate shyt with that.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The directing isnt MoS issue, its the story and structure. Its takes a great director to direct around such messes and Snyder isnt one of them.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:yeshrug:

I'll give it a shot...it could be shyt but it could also be one of those casting choices that makes me go :dry: and then when I see it I'm :ohmy:. I do wonder how substantial the role for this movie will be.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
"Man Of Steel: Darkness Falls" Isnt Bad

I Think They Should Stay Away From Anything "Dark Knight" Related Though, I Mean I Know Beyond The Movies Thats Still Something Batman Is Known As But Since We're Talking Movies No Need It Make It Seem As If This Is A Tie In With The DK Series
Darkness falls? :patrice: sounds like a title to a movie already made.

They should treat like a rap album.

Man of Steel ft Batman