The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
There's pretty much no point in calling this a Man Of Steel sequel anymore, might as well start calling it either the Justice League movie or the Trinity movie.

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
They aren't gonna pick Worlds Finest for marketing purposes. Too bad because of the history and it just sounds dope.

I like the choice of Gadot. Physique can be worked on but the exotic look and display as the bad ass chick in the Fast movies leads me to believe she can do this. I just hope she's portrayed as the proud amazonian who opposes our male dominated society, and as a vicious warrior. Less "I'm a homesick refugee trying to fit in", but a splash of that is needed to make her human and relatable.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Gadot's being skinny isn't a problem because she will def be put on a regimen to get a more Wonder Woman type body just like they did with Cavill when he was hired as Superman.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Darkness falls? :patrice: sounds like a title to a movie already made.

They should treat like a rap album.

Man of Steel ft Batman

@3Rivers PLEASE Photoshop Superman with Batman behind him like the Cuban Linx Cover with Rae and Ghost

Man Of Steel ft Batman - Only Built For Justice? :pachaha:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
they should really stop calling this man of steel 2…man of steel 2 should be superman solo…call this SuperPowers or something i mean if they got wonder woman,talk of casting night wing and cavil wanting cyborg in this it just doesn't make sense

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they should really stop calling this man of steel 2…man of steel 2 should be superman solo…call this SuperPowers or something i mean if they got wonder woman,talk of casting night wing and cavil wanting cyborg in this it just doesn't make sense
We have no idea how big her role will be, if she does up in a five minute scene as Diana it's not a problem

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
From the Variety article on Gadot's casting came this little tidbit:

hUy4YUT.jpg

Warners will also look to now cast the villain with “Zero Dark Thirty” and “300: Rise of the Empire” star Callan Mulvey someone Warner Bros. is eyeing to play the role.
Never heard of this dude but I assume the villain role would be Lex Luthor.