The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
giLanvG.png

It's only a matter of time before all these comic book threads to be populated by all aliases of comic book characters

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Exclusive: 'Justice League' will begin shooting in April

Justice League begins shooting April 11

The legal maxim, “Justice delayed is justice denied” wasn’t meant to apply to superhero films, but the epic wait is finally over for DC fans.

Zack Snyder’s Justice LeaguePart 1 is officially a go at Warner Bros. and will begin filming on April 11, a little over two weeks after the release of Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, the director and studio tell EW.

“The idea that we could begin to boot up a Justice League concept was a cool thing,” says Snyder, who also directed 2013’s Man of Steel and has become one of the key figures in shaping DC’s connected film universe.

“It was a little bit of an ‘about time’ moment, and I don’t blame [the studio] for feeling that way, because it’s a long time coming,” he said. “But I do feel like it’s a little bit of a creative hurdle. It seems like an easy thing to do at first glance, the idea that, ‘Oh, we just get the rest of the superheroes in there.’ But you have to [establish] a world where they can exist.”

Dawn of Justice, which hits theaters March 25, focuses on a clash between Superman (played again by Henry Cavill) and a new Batman/Bruce Wayne, portrayed by Ben Affleck, who is seething with rage toward the Kryptonian over the destruction unleashed on Metropolis in Man of Steel. The film also features a major role for Wonder Woman (played by Gal Gadot), which is — astoundingly — the first time the character has appeared in a live-action feature film in her 75-year histo

Daps

The legal maxim, “Justice delayed is justice denied” wasn’t meant to apply to superhero films, but the epic wait is finally over for DC fans.

Zack Snyder’s Justice LeaguePart 1 is officially a go at Warner Bros. and will begin filming on April 11, a little over two weeks after the release of Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, the director and studio tell EW.

“The idea that we could begin to boot up a Justice League concept was a cool thing,” says Snyder, who also directed 2013’s Man of Steel and has become one of the key figures in shaping DC’s connected film universe.

“It was a little bit of an ‘about time’ moment, and I don’t blame [the studio] for feeling that way, because it’s a long time coming,” he said. “But I do feel like it’s a little bit of a creative hurdle. It seems like an easy thing to do at first glance, the idea that, ‘Oh, we just get the rest of the superheroes in there.’ But you have to [establish] a world where they can exist.”

Dawn of Justice, which hits theaters March 25, focuses on a clash between Superman (played again by Henry Cavill) and a new Batman/Bruce Wayne, portrayed by Ben Affleck, who is seething with rage toward the Kryptonian over the destruction unleashed on Metropolis in Man of Steel. The film also features a major role for Wonder Woman (played by Gal Gadot), which is — astoundingly — the first time the character has appeared in a live-action feature film in her 75-year histo

:blessed:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
MoS was an average to poor movie made by people who have zero understanding of the character. I'm not talking about killing Zod and things of that sort. I'm talking about Superman and his motivations. Why is "Superman" even Superman to begin with? He certainly doesn't have to be. There's a nuanced answer for this, but in MoS Superman IS Superman by default in a non-creative, glossed over trope way.

I was as hyped for that movie as I've ever been hyped for anything in my entire life :wow:. I had midnight showing tickets, had the Hans Zimmer score on repeat, the whole nine :mjcry:. That's the film that actually convinced me Zack Snyder is a hack. He has very little to say as a director and he has no insight into the psyche or motivations of characters.

That movie has one singular great scene and it's the flight scene -- with the help of Hans da gawd.
full
he just gonna let zod destroy the planet and everybody he love? what kinda question is that?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah

:stylin:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Batman v Superman has the most awesome yet insane product placement. I love it. Does Gap clothe Lex with the latest fashion wear? Is there a life insurrance company bragging about paying its dues to the ravaged citizens of Metropolis? Maybe Joe Wieder protein supplements helping Bruce fight a god? I wanna see those commercials.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Breh even put out an article today claiming that it can still be delayed or canceled. This dude is so furious and I don't even know why. You would think DC put out the greatest cinematic picture of all time or some shyt. These dudes only have one movie out, you would think they're 10 movies in and put out classics the way these nikkas are so mad. The Anti DC agenda is very real unfortunately